05 ‖ Tomorrow

It has now been a week since I first became Casimir's bodyguard

It has now been a week since I first became Casimir's bodyguard. The past few days flew by rather quickly. Within this short period of time, I managed to bond a little more with everyone else. If I had to pick one, I would say that I felt closest to Reece as compared to the rest.

Ezra comes second of course. He usually hangs around Silas except when Luna is around. Unfortunately when that happens, Silas practically becomes a loner.

Silas, on the other hand, is always trying to be within Reece's radius whenever he can. He could honestly care less if Ezra was around. After all, when Silas and Reece are together, the world around them seems to fade away. Also, it turns out that Ezra is pretty dense at times seeing how he is constantly third wheeling the couple.

Meanwhile, Dominic has some weird obsession with pickup lines. I would not even be surprised if he had actually starred in an episode of 'My Strange Addiction' because of it.

Last but not least, we have Casimir. Surprisingly, Casimir has yet to pull another crazy antic of his. In fact, I must say that he has been on the low and rather well-behaved besides during that one Maths class when he urgently needed to leave. According to him, spaceships had landed on the school's property and he was apparently the only one who could save mankind. Either he wanted to skip class or I have always been right about him being delusional.

Despite the peacefulness over the past few days, I refuse to let my guard down. After all, there is always a possibility that Casimir might strike at any second. Or I could just 'accidentally' pour bleach into his drink.

I'm kidding. I definitely do not have any intentions to murder. None at all.

Though, it is pretty hilarious to plot the death of the prince while having dinner with the entire royal family.

"Thank you for dinner tonight. Larissa and I will head back to our rooms first." Casimir gets up from his seat as he glances over at me. I look at him in confusion.

Either he is blind or the food on my plate is invisible to him.

"But she isn't done with her food yet." King August states in perplexity. He then looks in my direction and asks. "Are you full?"

Before I could even respond, Casimir clears his throat at an unusually loud volume and everyone turns to look at him. "My bad, it seems like I might be getting a sore throat." He lies blatantly and proceeds to give me an intense stare, as if he is demanding for me to leave with him.

Sore throat?

Nice one, very believable excuse.

"Y-Yes I am very full. My apologies for wasting food and thank you very much for dinner." I stutter as I gently set my utensils down before getting up from my seat and a look of satisfaction creeps onto Casimir's face.

I trail behind Casimir and he stops abruptly in his tracks before looking back at his parents. "Oh just head's up, Elijah's having a party tomorrow. Before either of you worry, Larissa will be there to watch over me so I won't attempt anything funny."