Chapter 12

A few months later Christopher was sitting next to Arabella on the floor of the living room when his world flipped. The phone rang and he assumed it was Rosemary because she had been calling every day to talk to Aries but would not say a word to him past may I speak to Aries but he lived for those moments to be able to just hear her voice.

He walked to the phone. "hello"

"Is Aries there?"

"Aries it is Rosemary."

Aries ran up "Hi Rosemary... yes I am playing a game and watching a Barbie movie."

"No I'm okay daddy has been cooking... hahaha... no its yummy... I miss you and... yes... how is my baby brother... no daddy doesn't know."

Christopher was standing staring at Arabella with his mouth open.

"Yes daddy is here... I don't think he heard me I will ask him..." she looked up at him "Daddy did you hear me say that Rosemary's baby is your baby and my brother?"

"Aries no!" he heard Rosemary scream.

He stood there shocked. "I don't think he heard Rosemary... hello... Rosemary!" Aries looked at the phone confused until she heard her voice "Rosemary... oh okay bye Rosemary. I love you." She hung up and cheerfully went back to her movie. Christopher stood there for some time trying to understand what had just happened.

...

Kevin walked into his parents living room and saw Rosemary looking pale and shocked so he ran up to her. "Hey are you okay?"

"I..."

"What happened?"

"Christopher knows..."

"How?" he sat down next to her and rubbed her back.

"Aries accidentally told him right now."

"What are you going to do Rosemary?"

"I...nothing, at least not now."