it hurts ( liam)

Hey everyone:)

Liam's pov.

I wake up to the sound of my phone ringing, " hello" I say "hello Liam, you guys have a consert to go to today so get the other guys up and get ready" paul said. "Ok I will" I said as I hung up.
I get up and get ready ,after im done I go and start to wake up the other lads. I knock on nialls door first, then harrys, and louis. While the other lads are getting ready I make a small breakfast to go for all of us.

As im just getting done making breakfast the boys come down to the kitchen where I am. "Morning lads , I made breakfast for us to eat while were on the road." I said. " thanks liam I was starving."niall said. I chuckle, " of coarse u were , your always hungry. " niall sticks his tongue out at me, and we all laugh.

(Sorry but im lazy lol- time skip to the concert)

Liam's pov

We just finished getting ready for the concert and we got everything set up. We smile at eachother as we hear the fans screaming. We come out onto the stage and start singing, history, the fans are going wild. As we were singing never enough, I started to feel as though something might go wrong, like an unsettling feeling In my stomach.

As the concert went on, I kinda forgot about the unsettling feeling and just had fun with the lads like we always do. We were throwing water at eachother, messing the lyrics up on purpose. But then louis was chasing me with a water bottle, we ran up and down the stage like idiots. Until I slipped. And all I remember is feeling a awful pain in my hand/arm and everything went black.

Louis pov

I saw liam go down in slow motion. I tried to get to him in time but I couldn't.  He fell, landed on his hand, I heard him scream, then he passed out. Me and the lads were next to him in a split second, we were crying,  we didnt know what to do. I had noticed that his hand and arm were at a weird angle, harry went to call the ambulance.  I felt like this was all my fault, if I hadnt chased him around like a idiot this would have never happened.

Harry came back with the ambulance, they had put liam on the journey (im not sure what it is called lol) and put him in the ambulance. " one of you can come" the lady said. " harry looked at me," go ahead we will me u there" I nodded thankfully and got in the back of the abulance, holding liams hand praying he would be ok.

( time skip to the hospital)

Louis pov

As im pacing back and fourth I dont realise the boys coming up to me until harry puts his hand on my shoulder and niall hugs me with tears in hs eyes" will he be ok louis?" Niall asked. I nodded,  and harry looked at me" what did they say?" " they said that he is still in surjury that a nurse will call us when we are able to see him." I said with tears.

( a couple hours latter)

" liam payne"

We all got up and went to the nurse." Is liam going to be ok?" I asked. The nurse nodded" yes it turns out that when mr. Payne had slipped he had fell on his hand and arm and broke it. he is now out of surgery and  already has a cast on his hand and arm." The doctor said. " can we see him now" asked niall. The doctor nodded " yes follow me, now liam is in alot of pain so we gave him pain medication so he should be very tired, but once he wakes up he can go home" " thank you" said harry. The doctor nodded and walked away after taking us to liams room.

As we walked in the room, I couldnt help but notice how pale liam looked, I feel so bad for doing what I did to him today. we had all sat down and waited for liam to wake up. After about 30 minutes we heard ruffling coming from the bed, we all looked up. Liam had woken up and before anybody could get to him, niall hugged him, giving his best niall hug ever, watching out for his arm tho too, liam had rapped his good arm around niall and hugged him back. " im so glad you are ok liam" niall said while letting go of him, smiling. " we are all glad you are ok" harry said as he hugged him also. Once harry let him go, I gave liam a big hug, crying a little." Hey, lou why are u crying?" Liam asked " its all my fault, if I hadn't been chasing you, you wouldnt have slipped." I said while crying." Lou, its not your fault, it could have happened to any one of us, even if we werent being chased. Its ok its not your fault and im not mad." Liam said. I let go of him and smiled " ok I guess your right" I said while wiping the tears away. " of coarse im right, im always right" he said while laughin. " hey, the doctor said once you wake up we can bring you home. Are you ready?" Asked niall. Liam nodded, and he got dressed and we started to head back home.

Narrator pov

Now liam and the boys were back to normal, but liam still had to have the cast on for a couple months. It was hard for him to do some stuff, but the boys were always right there to help him get through.

Sorry for the late update, alot of stuff has been going on lately, but im back, requests are still open, if I can do it I will :)