Tiva

Ziva's POV

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It has been about a month since Tony and I had started dating. We have to keep it a secret from the team so when we stepped out of the elevator this morning before he went to kiss me he looked around. It was empty. He gave me a soft supposed to be quick kiss on the lips. 

Then out of nowhere a very familiar voice boomed " DAVID, DINOZZO, WHAT IS GOING ON OUT HERE!?!?!"

We jumped apart.  "Elevator NOW!" Gibbs ordered.

Tony and ziva looked at each other and Ziva thought about the directors offer. A safe haven from Gibb's .

Flashback

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~                              

Tony leaned in to kiss me when the closet door opened and we jumped and our heads snapped to direction of the door where the director was staring at us. 

"It's not what it looks like!" I said quickly.

"Oh really," the director asked." because it looks like you and Tony are trying to hide your relationship from NCIS."

"But don't worry. I won't tell." She added looking at our frightened faces. "In fact when Gibbs finds out, and he will find out, you can come to my office and lock the door until he is calmed down."                                                                                                                                                                                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   End of flashback

We did the only reasonable thing; We ran to the director's office. While gibbs looked back expecting us to follow he saw us climbing the stairs as fast as we could.

He started to chase after us, but we had reached the directors' office.

We ran in and slammed the door. Suprising the director. "Gibbs, right?" we just nodded. To out of breath to do anything else.

 "You can't hide here forev-." Just then her phone rang. "What Cynthia?" "NO! DON'T LET HIM IN UNTIL I SAY TO!!!!!!!!!"

"Jenny open up!!!!!!!!!! They are my team I need to deal with them MY way!" Gibbs demanded. With that Tony and I shared nervous glances. We nodded at each other and without a word Tony unlocked and opened the door. Gibbs came rushing in and just gave me that disapointed look that made me wish he was yelling at us.

Then he did something that suprised Tony and I; He smiled and said "If you keep it out of the work room you can be together."

I was the first one to say anything, "THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!! I gave him a bone-crushing hug that would make even Abby jealous.

Then we ran down to the bullpen to tell everyone the good news.

Tony's POV

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Once Gibbs caught us we ran to the director's office.

Gibbs started to chase after us, but we had reached the directors' office already.

We ran in and slammed the door. Suprising the director. 

 "Gibbs, right?" we just nodded. To out of breath to do anything else. 

 "You can't hide here forev-." Just then her phone rang.  "What Cynthia?" "NO! DON'T LET HIM IN UNTIL I SAY TO!!!!!!!!!"

"Jenny open up!!!!!!!!!! They are my team I need to deal with them MY way!" Gibbs demanded. With that Ziva and I shared nervous glances. We nodded at each other and without a word I unlocked and opened the door. Gibbs came rushing in and just gave Ziva that disapointed look that made her eyes start watering.

Then he did something that suprised me; He smiled and said "If you keep it out of the work room you can be together."

I just looked at him in stunned silence until Ziva did something that made me think she was possesed by Abby. "THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!!"  Then she gave him a bone-crushing hug.

Then we ran down to the bullpen to tell everyone the good news.