That wraps all of it

Why do people read my story when i wrote it when i was 10 or something
But anyways thank you for the support even though I'm still cringy 😢
---------------------

Kakashi stiffled a laugh before waving his hand off, "Alright alright",(Name) huffed and crossed her arms. "Anyways guys, don't eat breakfast tomorrow or you'll puke it out. So I'll explain more about the academy" and he did,he told them how many will actually get to go on as a genin and such as that.

Sasuke knew he was going to go through it by himself but with a team? How troublesome.

Now he's copying Shikamaru.

He wanted to drop off the other two so that (he can take (Name) for himself) he can make himself better and proceed to find Itachi. Too early?

Naruto nodded vigorously and took (Name) 's hand to his own "Since that's all done I'm confident we can go through this together! " he chimed
(name) chimed in "With haven't you people ever heard of -closing the goddamn door- the no partner rules, it's supposed to be individual Though"

"Yeah and that's gotta be cheating"says Sakura with a eye roll. Kakashi just sweat dropped for the hundredth time and said "Well, since you guys are getting along i have to go and uhhh... Help some old lady with her groceries" "We know you just read the book you know" "Ha-ha... Who told you that anyways bye, i know (Name) can help you get through" "But Ka-" Kakashi waved his hand and vanished "That perv" (Name) mumbled and turned around to the three.
"Don't eat and stuff... Go there early too so you can have exercises"(Name) explained getting along with Kakashi's plan

Naruto nodded with a fist bump, Sasuke just groaned while Sakura looked at Sasuke.

"Sasuke can i walk home with y-"
"No"
"Ouch, yeesh.Duck butt stop being mean to her"
"Yeah stop being mean to meeee"
"Whatever, i have plans"(actually he was just going to stalk (name) but no one needs to know)
"B-bye sasuke-kun"
"Bye baby duck"
Sasuke chocked on his saliva.