Christmas-Luke

//Merry Christmas guys! sorry for not being many DDM. I'll do some more soon. I may not be updating frequently because I'm going overseas//

Christmas was always great time of year. Everyone in the Hemmings family were always happy. But something felt off this year. "You are not bringing that druggo, money stealing scumbag into this house!"  Your mum never yelled. "I have to! Management will kill me if I don't. They are forcing Arzaylea to spend Christmas with me. Trust me if I had a choice I would send her off to Antartica!" You hear your brother yell back. It wasn't hard to figure what was happening. Your mum didn't like Arzaylea. Like the fans usually say "Liz does not approve". You go onto your 'private' instagram, which is a fan account for you that you made for the boys, and tell your followers you're posting on snap. A while ago you had the brilliant idea of making a "fan account" so the boys and their management wouldn't find it. You had made it, and took a screenshot so you could shout it out on your own account. You of course blocked the boys before posting it. You noticed the follow count going up. Before you new it you had reached a sufficient amount of followers and you deleted the shout out and unblocked the boys (you told everyone not to let the boys no and luckily for you they haven't said anything) And you used it as a gateway to leak things to fans. A smart idea you thought. You had blocked all the boys so, incase management (and the boys) end finding it they couldn't do anything cause you had blocked them. You also made a separate snap as well. You had your personal one that all fans and your friends; including the boys had. Then you had your "fan account" Snapchat as well that you used to leak things. "Hey guys. Mum and Luke are fighting because mum doesn't want Arzaylea over and Luke is mad cause management is forcing him to bring her" you whisper into your phone. You quickly put the black and white filter on and put it on your story. "Remember guys. DO REPOST. Seriously. This is for your guys' eyes only. For snapchat only" you say once again before posting that as well. You sneak around the corner and start recording their argument. "I don't care Luke Robert Hemmings! I am your mother and you listen to me. No matter how old you are, you are under my roof and what I say goes. You are not bringing her in!" You quickly post the two snaps you got before starting to film the next one. "You no I hate management. I've told you time and time again. Leave them! I don't care if it costs money. Take some of mine though, you should have enough to leave them. Just heaven forbid please find a good management Luke. I'm sick of seeing you suffer like this. You don't look healthy anymore. How are you supposed to be a good roll model to y/n looking like this?" You notice her voice drop to a whisper at the end, probably not wanting you to hear. You decide this is enough videos for the time being so you let the fans no before putting your phone away. You stand up and walk around the corner. Your mother and brother looked shocked. "How long have you been there for?" Luke asks. "Not long. Though enough to hear what mum said about you being a roll model". You say. "Mums right you know". Those were the four words Luke dreaded to hear. "You look high 24/7. You always seem to have an alcoholic beverage in your hand. You look dirty. Your style has changed. I want the old Luke back. The fans are worried about you. We're all worried about you" you spill as you notice your other brothers join. "You barely visit anymore. No offence but I've seen Ashton more then I've seen you" you say before you turn around and walk up the stairs. "Please fix yourself" you whisper before walking into your bedroom.

Luke POV
I sigh, feeling defeated. Management literally have us on a leash. "She doesn't understand" I say as I through my hands up in frustration. "She's old enough to know Luke. I think she understand. But your her older brother. She's Jack and Ben so often it would be great if you saw her more often. She cried for 3 months straight after you left. You should of seen her when you started dating Arzaylea. She was heartbroken. For her sake and your sake. Fix yourself. Visit more often and leave Arzaylea". Mum pleads. I nod and head upstairs to Y/n's room. "I don't know what to do Lauren. You guys seemed fine with Bryana. I know but Arzaylea is nothing like Bryana. She's using Luke. Yeah. I know. He looks terrible. Of course I still love him. He's my brother. I thought you would somewhat understand Lauren. But you obviously don't understand. Bye Lauren". I clear my throat and she turns around. Her face was all blotchy and she had tears running down her face. "Oh come here baby girl" I say as I walk towards her. "Shh. It's alright". "But it's not Luke. Arzaylea has changed you. You don't look well anymore Luke" she cries into my chest. "You never visit anymore. You rarely call and if you do you never speak to me. You never FaceTime me or snapchat me anymore. I miss you Luke"
I've really fucked up now.

//so yeah. Long chapter. I might make a part 2 to this. Because I can't end it like that. So yeah. Vote comment, follow. Thanks for reading guys. Also. I don't like Arzaylea. End of story. I don't think she's a good person. She has never portrayed herself as one. No-one can change my mind sorry//