Chapter 55

Maddies POV

( 1 year later)

" Zayn!! happy birthday" Everyone yells.

While Zayn looks away I grab icing off the cake and motion Zayn to come here. He grabs my hips and I keep my hands at my side and smile.

" yes baby" Zayn says.

I lean in to kiss him but put icing on his nose and run I hide under a table I sit down, it scares the living shit out of me when Zayn grabs my ancles and pulls me so im under him on the floor, he tries to kiss me but I block my face.

" Baby" he pouts.

" Yea" I look up and he catches my lips with his.

" MADDIE" Chloe screams.

I get up really fast when, I go in the kitchen Jersey is purple I scream Zayns name to call the ambulance I go on the floor and give her CPR she starts breathing again, but she has something like a bruise on her back. The ambulance gets here and takes Jersey. I go in the corner and cry.

" Maddie" Zayns eyes are bloodshot.

" She almost died" I cry.

Zayn helps me up and we quickly drive to the hospital. We wait in the waiting room for the doctor to come

2HOURS LATER

" Miss. Thompson and Mr. Malik." The doctor says.

I stand up.

" Yeah" I say.

" We have to run some more tests, she just stopped breathing I dont know how thats why were going to take some tests" The doctor says.

" So you guys go get something to eat and when you get back we will have the answer" The doctor smiles and walks away.

Zayn and I go out for lunch with our friends I don't touch my food at all.

" Babe eat" Zayn says.

I shake my head.

They finish their meal and hurry to the hospital. We get there and wait.

" Ok your back" The doctor says he has a worried expression.

" So?" I say.

" Im sorry to say this Madison but Jersey has stage 1 cancer" The doctor frowns

My heart drops the room spins I stand up and I feel myself falling, I dont remember anything after that.

Zayns POV

I wait for Maddie to wake up, im bawling my eyes out right now my princess has cancer what???

" Zayn" I hear Maddie mummble.

" Yeah" I say and walk up to her.

" I cant believe she has cancer" Maddie cries.

I look down and cry too, the doctor comes in with Jersey and puts her on Maddies lap.

" Baby" She cries.

" She cant die" Maddie tells the nurse.

" Well Madison she is only 4 so she could survive its stage 1 so she just has to fight." The nurse says

" But what if ....." Maddie starts but I stop her.

" Dont say it" I snap.

" Were going to have to take her she wi have to stay here for a while" the nurse says.

" No" Maddie starts crying.

The nurse takes the baby and Maddie sobs. I try to hug her but she jerks away she gets her coat and her shoes on and runs out.

" Maddie" I yell and run after her.

She runs outside and drives away in my car so I get my friends and they follow her to the house. I run in and hear Maddie scream.

" MADDIE" I scream.

I run upstairs and one of the doors are shut I try to open it its locked.

But then I hear a gun shot....

( SO SAD IM CRYING)