Madness Of The Mirror (Part 1)

The mirror is out to get me...

Me: " This is stupid. You can't do it."

Myself: " You've tried too many times. Give it up! "

I: " No, I'm not giving up. I'm gonna do this. "

Me: " It's simply pathetic! You can't even look in the mirror without shutting your eyes and turning away! It's ridiculous! "

Myself: " You keep playing those same old, tired lines in your head like a broken record: ' You can do it! Stay confident! ' ." 

I: " I'm gonna prove you wrong! I'm perfectly able to do this. It took a little time to gather my bearings, but I'll be fine. I'll have confidence before you know it. "

"Me" and "Myself" began to chuckle.

Me: " Well, since you're so big and tough, walk right in there and face it. Look into the mirror and tell yourself that you're beautiful. "

I: " Fine, I will! "

"I" begins to tread slowly into the room that holds eternal reflections, dragging her feet along the way.

Once she enters, she closes the door.

She can hear "Me" and "Myself" cackling loudly on the other side.

Holding her head down, she swallows her fear and lifts herself up to look into the mirror...

(To be continued...

Btw, I want to apologize for the tardiness of this update. I promise to try my best to be more consistent with my writing. Thanks to everyone for supporting the things that I've written. Love you all! )