Luke Skywalker

Y/N'S POV

  I laughed hysterically after Luke told me the longest story ever of how he came to meet Princess Leia for the very first time.
  Of course, he also told me about his feelings for Leia and that she may have kissed his cheek once or twice and kissed him on the lips once or twice.

  However, Obi-Wan Kenobi had to be the one to tell Luke that Leia was actually his twin sister.
  I continued to laugh at Luke for another minute or two, before Luke rolled his eyes and Chewie laughed at him.

  Then, Luke groaned saying,"Y/N, that's rude!! Solo, tell her to cut it out!!"

  I glared at Han and he held up his hands in defense, before he said to Luke,"Let her do whatever she wants, Skywalker. You just keep your mouth shut, Skywalker, or the women in your life will just give you looks like the one Y/N's giving me right now."

  I agreed with Han, before I headed to the very back of the ship to lie down for a bit. The second I lied down, I felt someone lie down on top of me.
  I looked up at Luke. He stole a kiss from me, which made me smile and rest my head back on my pillow.

  Luke intertwined his fingers with mine, before he brought my left hand up to his lips and kissed my knuckles.

  I asked Luke,"Luke, are you all right?"

  I turned around to face Luke, and he nodded saying,"Yeah, it's just been a while since we have had the time to be together... like this. Alone. You do know that I love you, right?"

  I smiled at Luke, but then I squeezed his fingers saying,"I am aware, Luke, and I love you way more than you love me."

  Luke rolled his eyes playfully, then he leaned in slowly. I leaned in, too.

  Before we could share a kiss that I knew that I was going to enjoy, Han decided to show up and said to me,"Y/N, Leia has something going on with her hair and I... panicked. Could you give her a hand? Chewie and I have to..."

  Han ran off to go get himself into something terrible possibly, then Luke sighed and said to me,"Go, Y/N, Leia needs you. I will be right here waiting for you. I promise."

  I sent Luke a weak smile, knowing that he really wanted to be with me right now. So, I pulled Luke in for a kiss, in hopes that it would cheer him up a little bit at least.

  Luke held on for a while, until I ended the kiss saying to Luke,"You are so adorable, Luke, and I love it. Don't worry, Skywalker. I'll come back."

  Luke kissed my cheek, and I kissed his jaw. Luke smiled, which caused me to place another kiss on his jaw. Then, I ran off to find Leia.
  When I found Leia, she was in tears, but her hair looked great. I thought Solo said that something was going on with Leia's hair? Liar...

  I sat down beside Leia and wiped her tears asking her,"Leia, what's going on? Does this have anything to do with Solo? What did he do? Do I need to talk to him?"

  Leia laughed through her tears, but she shook her head and leaned on my shoulder saying,"No, my dear, I'm just being a little dramatic. It's just that... Han asked me if I could join him for dinner, but I don't know what to wear or what to do really. Y/N, I need your help."

  I smirked then pulled Leia up to her feet saying,"After I work my magic, Han will truly understand why they call you "Princess Leia." C'mon, beautiful!"

  Leia kissed my cheek and I waved it off, before I led her into my quarters. I quickly looked through my things to see if I had something that Leia could pull off.  
  Once I found the perfect dress for Leia to wear, I gave the dress to Leia along with the matching pair of shoes and bracelets.

  I waited about 30 minutes for Leia to get ready, before Leia walked out of the bathroom and I whistled saying,"Look at you, Princess Leia. I am very impressed. Wait, I have to fix your hair in the back."

  Leia turned around and I made sure that her hair was perfect, prior to me leading Leia straight to Han.
  Han gasped and complimented Leia almost immediately, right before Leia turned her head to wink at me.

  I blew her a kiss and threatened Han saying,"She better be back before Luke reaches puberty, because if she doesn't, Solo, then we're all in trouble. Solo, please don't do anything stupid, or I will sell your ship."

  I returned to my quarters and lied down. Not even two minutes later, Luke wrapped his arms around me.
  Luke turned me around and leaned in slowly, but I grew impatient and pulled Luke in for a passionate yet gentle kiss.

  Luke returned my kiss without any hesitation whatsoever.
  I sighed in content and closed my eyes, but then I heard the door opening.

  C-3PO said,"Master Luke? Oh, my word!! R2-D2, it appears he is busy! C'mon, give them some time alone! Do not speak to me that way!!"

  Luke pulled away from the kiss very slowly, then he said to C-3PO,"Sorry, C-3PO, but the most important woman in my life needs my attention right now."

  I awwed and pulled Luke back in for another kiss. Luke's arms tightened around me.
  I heard whistles coming from the doorway. Luke and I turned to see Leia and Han standing in the doorway.

  That was one quick dinner.

  Han smirked at Luke then crossed his arms.

  Leia just smiled at me, so I smiled back at her. I nudged Luke, but I couldn't miss how hard Luke was blushing right now. Luke just buried his face in my neck, and I laughed in response.