London, France, and Clover Underpants;)

Start from the beginning

The only condition was, the boys had to stay with me at all times. No separating, no going off with the girls to their classes. Niall looks hurt as Nina makes her way down to Social Studies. She blows kisses and he waves until she's no longer in sight. Grace and Olivia have art, and lucky me is stuck with PE. And guess who's in there.

"Kylee!" i shout across the white gym, sounding like an overly peppy cheerleader. My sweatpants swish as i cross the floor, my ponytail swaying side to side. The boys are right behind me, obviously excited to be in the girls gym hour. (the sicko's :P)

Her mouth is in a big O, clearly shocked at the sight of me and the boys. The other girls giggle, a girl named Katy screams "I love you Harry!" from the other side of the gym. Harry slips his arm around me, and I catch one glance of Katy's disappointed face before turning back to Kylee.

"How is my BEST friend?" i ask. Harry laughs, remembering when we spied on her and Nina.

"I'm Perrrrr-fect. I see your doing just great!" she squeaks, her voice stopping mid-way on some of the words. "Ya, well. I was in the hospital for 7 hours passed out due to concussion, incase you didn't know. Or maybe you do because YOU'RE THE ONE WHO CAUSED IT!!" i scream. All five boys have to hold be back to prevent me from ripping her face off. Harry pulls me close, stroking my hair, whispering in my ear.

"It'll be ok, i promise. Everything is going to be ok." i let his words sink in, and slowly start to believe him. In reality, i had no right to lash out at Kylee, I had no proof. But I do have the scars, and I'm not talking physical.

Kylee was the reason i went home crying in middle school. She did horrible things to me, and I hope i never have to bring myself to tell Harry about them. It was always her, the one killing me inside. That's why I lashed out, thinking it would hurt her like she hurt me. Instead, im bawling in the locker room, the boys waiting outside the door.

"Knock, Knock!!" Louis and Zayn scream, running into the room. "You can't be in here." i say weeping. "And why not Mrs. Bucket 'O Tears?" "Because this is the GIRLS locker room, for those of you who can't read." i glare at them. "That's exactly why we're here!" Zayn shouts, causing Louis to laugh.

"If it would make you feel better, i could dance." Louis pokes my shoulder over and over. "No I'm-" but he's already patting the dog and screwing in the light bulb. The rest of the boys stand in the doorway, along with all of the girls in 3rd hour gym. "Uhmm, Louis-" "That's it! The booty for you!" he starts shaking his butt on me. Everyone goes into hysterics. Louis panics and stops. He turns around, face to face with a chuckling Harry.

"Oh you think that's funny do you?!" he begins doing the same dance on Harry. "I kind of do actually!" him and the other boys join in, each doing an equally embarrassing dance move.

Harry: Disco Fever

Niall: Stop the Traffic

Zayn: shimmy time

Liam: pencil sharpener

Louis: Booty shaker

I soon join in, not caring about the laughter from the girls. I start booty shaking with Louis. (My eyes are up here boys!) and then fall to the ground due to lack of air. "Come on boys, lets leave and let the girls get ready for class." "Do we have to?" zayn pleads. I grab his arm, pinching hard. "A simple no would have been fine!" But he laughs it off anyways.

I get dressed back into my normal clothes once the boys leave, and it's off to lunch we go.

Nina's at the front of the line, moving her arms like crazy for Niall to come over. "Go get her, leprechaun." i shout, causing his face to go beat red. Harry screams over me. "Woo!! Atta boy Nialler! Ya!" great, now I'm bright red.

Out of nowhere, all of the "Popular" girls come up to me, asking me to parties, going to get my nails done, but I decline. "Sorry girls. You only wanting me for them isn't gonna cut it." i grab Harry's chin, pulling his mouth to mine. The girls storm off in a huff. "If that's what it takes to get people away, let's do that more often!" he says, pulling me in for another kiss. Does he ever stop flirting?

We join up with the others, Nina flinging a chip my way. "You seriously eat this?" louis shocked face as he holds up the flimsy hamburger, tossing it at Liv. "Uh! I hate you Louis Tomlinson!" "Love you too! And i try, i try."

For some reason, that reminded me of a video I had watched of Harry and Louis. I pick up one of my chips (in this case, NOT french fries), careful not to break it.

"Here's a coin, keep the change you filthy animal." my voice sounds just like Harry's. I flick the chip at Niall, and he catches it in his mouth. "Who's the man? This guy!" he stands up, doing the cabbage patch. Nina begins to laugh, choking on her pint of milk.

"Oh," Harry states, "So you're not a major fan huh? How many times did you watch that video, hmm?" lie lie lie!! "Only about a hundred." i say sheepishly. Why does it feel like god never allows me to sin?

"And what other videos have you watched?" i toss another chip his way. "Far to many" i reply, stroking his gorgeously curly hair. "So what your saying his," his voice gets louder," YOU'RE A STALKER!!" everyone in the cafeteria turns and gapes at us. (even though half of them already were.)

"No what I'm saying is, I couldn't go a day without seeing your gorgeous face." "That's exactly the thing a stalker would say!!! Boys! Lexi is a stalker, did you know?"

"It's kind of obvious wasn't it?" Liam says, putting his arm around Liv.

"always knew you had it in you *wiggles brows*" zayn proclaimed.

"Stay away from my carrots!!" louis shouts, somehow managing to bring more attention our way.

"I don't know Harry, I could say the same thing about you." Niall scrunched up his face, looking simply devious. "YOU WOULDN'T DARE!" Harry reaches across the table for Niall's shirt collar. "Oh but I would." he smirks at Harry. Harry launches himself across the table and slide's his hand over Niall's mouth.

A muffled noise escapes Niall's lips. "mmmhmmmmgaaammmm" "Shut it!" harry screams, tightening his grip on Niall.

Niall wriggles free, only to have Harry clamp over his mouth again. The cafeteria goes silent, unsure what to do. "STOP BEING SO CHEEKY!" harry shouts, now pinning Niall to the table. Nina looks depressed almost, her blue eyes distant. "I'm sure Niall could over take Harry if he wanted. I mean, Harry isn't exactly the buff-est guy around." i nudge her forearm with my elbow. She smiles,"Neither is Niall though." causing us to go into extremely painful laughter, the boys wrestling at our feet.

"Oi!" Harry screams. I look down. Harry's palm has teeth indentions, and bleeding. "Did you really have to bite that hard mate?" harry pouts. (he is a little to good at that)

"HARRY ONCE WATCHED VIDEOS OF CAROLINE FOR 4 HOURS STRAIGHT!!" Niall runs to the other side of the cafeteria, avoiding getting murdered by Harry.

"I did not you bloody liar!"

"Did!"

"Did not!"

"Did!"

"DID NOT!"

He reaches for Niall's arm, but slips and grabs his belt-loop instead.

Harry (still falling) yanks Niall's pants right to the ground. What is merely seconds must have felt like hours to niall. "Well, get of me trousers you bloke!" he shouts, yanking his pants back up. I catch a quick glimpse of clover-print boxers before turning back to Nina.