Getaway Baby

age 17

"Mikey boo?" Luke whispered, looking over at his boyfriend.

Michael smiled a little, looking over at Luke. He loves it when Luke calls him that.

"Yeah?" Michael asked.

"Do you wanna go somewhere tonight? Stay for the weekend?" Luke asked.

"What do you have in mind?" Michaels asked, throwing his arm around Luke's shoulder, scooting closer.

"My grandma has a lake house that she hasn't used in forever. She said I could go any time I want." Luke said softly.

"That sounds fun. Just the two of us?" Michael asked, and Luke nodded.

"I wanna- I wanna be away from everybody and everything. We can just be alone together for a few days." Luke said, and Michael nodded, kissing his forehead.

"I'm gonna go pack, baby. I'll be back in about twenty minutes okay?" He said, and Luke nodded, watching as Michael walked out of the back door.

Once he was gone, Luke ran up to his room and grabbed his bag that he had already packed.

He opened his bottom drawer and quickly put a new box of condoms into his bag. He put two more boxes in there with varying sizes. He's never seen Michael naked and he knows he's not gonna top Michael. He added a bottle of lube and blushed as he closed his backpack.

He was really going to do this.