thirty

it was early morning; around 1am. yoongi gently pulled onto his drive - well his dad's drive - parking it carelessly. he watched the car lights fade, leaving the garage door to blend into the dark of the night.

jimin had fallen asleep, he never really stayed up this late as he knew it was bad for his sleep cycle.

"jimin?~" yoongi voiced, nudging the younger's cheek with his soft, cold hands.

the younger whimpered at the cold touch. yoongi turned on the lights – which dimly lit the inside of the rusty car.

"yoongi...?" the smaller yelped.

despite the tired state jimin was in —half asleep, slightly drooling — yoongi still found the younger absolute beautiful.

jimin; his beauteous boyfriend.

jimin's eyes fluttered open, his eyelashes batting away the tired. the smaller gently lifted his head off the (not-so-holy) car seat, straightening his posture.

yoongi had his right arm resting on the wheel followed by his right hand pushed into his pale cheek, holding up his head for support.

jimin used his tiny fists to rub his puffy eyes, he then put them down. his brown orbs locking with the older's. he was pinpointed with a loving gaze. jimin awkwardly giggled remembering all of the nights events, the slight giggle caused yoongi's whole heart to melt, leaving a dust of pink on his cold cheeks.

"jimin, i love you" yoongi said naturally, his eyes still locked with the younger's.

"...i love you too" jimin replied, still half asleep but certain with his words.

yoongi averted his eyes to the large window on the front of his house (on the left to the front door). he saw no sign of light.

"ugh my dad probably drinking with some woman again..." yoongi mumbled, feeling slightly annoyed.

jimin just snuggled against the car seat.

yoongi huffed getting out the car, he then went around to the other side. opening the door and scooping a tired jimin in his arms. the older male then used his hip to shut the car door, before stumbling towards the front door — which, surprise surprise, was carelessly unlocked.

the whole house was clothed in darkness, due to the his fear of the dark, yoongi instinctively went to turn on the nearest light switch, but before he could a light was given off. from the living room.

"dad...?" yoongi called, staying still in his tracks.

with no answer he walked towards the curved arch which split the hall from the living room.

as his foot touched the soft carpet, the sleek room became scintillate with the dim yellow lightning.

"hello, yoongi" an infamous voice said, sitting too comfortably in his father's chair.

it was mrs park.

"why are you in my house? wait. how did you get in my house?" yoongi bellowed.

he despised the woman; she was simple vile.

"well" she began pouring herself a glass of his father's liquor, which he hid in the cabinet.

"i wanted to talk to your father..." she hissed, her pointy index finger circling the rim of the glass. her wicked eyes averted over to the kitchen where the said man was.

jimin began to stir in yoongi's grip, his eyes slowly opening.

"i see you also have my faggot of a son hm?" she asked rhetorically.

her tone and words made yoongi's blood boil.

"yoongi...?" jimin asked, now fully awake. he took in his surroundings before realising his mother was present.

as he saw the woman he practically jumped out of yoongi's strong arms.

"w-what are you doing here?!" jimin exclaimed hoping she hadn't seen him in the older's embrace.

"i actually have some good new" she chuckled looking the two boys in the eye. "i had no one to celebrate with so i popped round"

she sat in a silk knee-length dress, her long black hair in a neat bun, not to forget her small face decorated in light makeup — but with a vibrant lip colour. even though mrs park was cruel, she was very pretty. it's where jimin got his good looks from.

"i've been promoted!" she beamed, clapping her tiny hands together cutely.

the two stood dumbfounded, mr min joining the three with a glass in his hand.

"which means...we'll be moving to australia!" she beamed again, a genuine smile on her slightly aged skin.

"what? when? why?!" jimin practically screeched, perfectly knowing he'd have to leave yoongi behind.

"as soon as your grandparents leave!i've been keeping it a secret for around a month now~" she smirked, glaring directly at yoongi. "my company have paid for everything including a temporary apartment. aren't you excited?!" she giggled, now standing up.

"congratulations!" mr min giggled, clearly tipsy. he look over a yoongi with a stern look.

"congrats" yoongi spat, folding his arms his face red with anger.

"come now jimin, let's go home and celebrate!" mrs park smiled, connecting her own hand with jimin's; as if he was five.

"goodnight jimin!~" yoongi shouted with a blush, watching mrs park drag jimin out of the house.

"goodni—"

the door shut.

"what? aren't you happy for them!?" mr min asked taking a sip of red wine.

"of course not, she's taking jimin away from me, on purpose!" yoongi stated, a sad frown on his smol cheeks.

"don't be stupid yoongi, she's just doing to best to provide for her and her son" he spoke. ruffling yoongi's hair, leaving him to stand in the hallway

yoongi let out a frustrated sigh, storming to his room before flopping limb onto his messy bed. he pulled a pillow to his chest, cuddling it slightly. acting as if it was his love; jimin.

this was a shitty chapter but school is really stressful and draining and I barely have time for myself anymore so im really sorry but ilysm