PG - 3

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

"Hey bro what did u want to tell me earlier at the cafe?" I asked Jeongyeon which is busy with her locker.

"Hmm wait" She slammed the locker and handed me a letter.
"What is this bro?" I asked.
"Well,this is my wedding invitation please come"
"WAIT DID U!!!!"
"hmm"
"HER!?"
"hmm open it first pabo"

I opened it and read it carefully until i kick her right leg causing her to jumped a bit and scream in pain.

"Owww what the fuck bro!!"

"I really thought youre going to marry Nayeon unnie!!"
"HAHAHA well what did u say huh??"
"Why is this girl asked you to meet her?" I closed my locker and we begin to walk out from the locker place and went to the secret place of our squad,the garden rooftop.
"I dont know.."

The walk was filled with silence,no one wants to talk about it until we reach at our secret place,we started to talk about the letter again.

"Hey baby cub,wants some?" Jeongyeon handed me a pack of cigarettes as she put one of the cigarette between her lips and ready to burn it out.
"Yeah,thanks bro!" I said as i take one of the cigarette and shes nodded to it.
"Soo.... where were we again?" Jeongyeon said after exhaled the smoke.
"The letter" I said as i trying to reach for my lighter on my back pocket jeans.
"Oh yeah,.. the letter.... should i meet her after this?"
"Hmm i think you should. Maybe she wants to talk about something important?" I said as i burnt the tip of the cigarette.
"I hope so" We both laugh and ...

The bell bell bell rings again..

"Bro do i smell like a smoker?"
"Nope! What about me?"
"Nope! I think we should spray a light perfume so they wont suspect!!"
"Oh you mean Nayeon"
"SHHH"

~~

JEONGYEON'S POV

I walk fastly on the class corridor and suddenly bumped into Nayeon my lovey dovey girl.

"Hey baby!!" Nayeon greet me as she hugs and gives me a kiss on my right cheek.
"Hey babe" I said while smiling.
"Where did you go?? I search for you everywhere :(("
"Hehe i was with Chaeng. We are having some conversation hehe"
"Conversation? What conversation??"
"Hmmm" I smile at her.
"Wait.. dont you dare!!" Nayeon shout and pouted at me while breaking the hug and turning her back facing me.
"Dont whaaat" I said as i back hug her.
"Clubs and girls!"
"Aww im not" I said as i turned her around and kiss her forehead.
"You better doont" She said as she hug me tightly and placed her face at my chest.

"Ahh Choo"
"Vroom vroom"
"Woof woof"

I turned around and saw Dahyun,Jihyo and Tzuyu are there watching us.

"Yah get a room!!" Jihyo said as she high five-ing Tzuyu
"Dont you both have Biology class right now? Aish" Dahyun said as she shook her head.
"Its okay Dahyun,let them be,,,wait ill call the teachers" Jihyo said and smirk.
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" me and Nayeon said as waving our hands to stop Jihyo from calling the teachers.
"TEACH-----"
"OKAY OKAY OKAY WE WILL STOP THIS RIGHT AWAY WE'LL GO TO OUR CLASS RIGHT NAYEON!?!?"
"RIGHT!! BYE YALLS!!" Nayeon said as we are running to our class.

goddamnit almost got caught!

Its almost the time to meet her. I think i should go without Nayeon realising it. Nayeon must be so mad and will kill her if she knows about this.

~~

The school bells rings.. It told us to get home and now,im headed to the baseball changing room to meet her. I walk and walk and walk until i saw an unfamiliar girl stood in front of my baseball locker.

"Hey" I greeted as she turn her back now facing me.
"Hey Jeongyeon sunbaenim" She said as she smile at me and handed me a bouquet of white roses.
"Hey no need this. You should keep it" I said as i smile weakly.
"But i bought it for you" She said and pout.
"No sorry i cant take it. My fiancé i-i mean my girlfriend would be mad at you. at me"
"Oh kay sorry. Im eunha" She said as she offered her right hand to shake hands with me but i ignored it and bow.
"Im.. you know who am i. Well what do you want from me?"
"I want to say that i really like you. I have a huge crush on you,Yoo Jeongyeon" She said as she lead me to the nearest locker.
"Thanks for liking me." I said and smirked. I stop her from making me walk backwards to the nearest locker and pinned her against the locker.
"Firstly,you like the wrong person." I said as i lean in and she already shut her eyes and wait for me to kiss her.
"Secondly,im very LO-YAL to my girlfriend and you know that." I gripped her hands and tighten it.
"But i love you and i really do please accept me" she said,desperately.
"Ill make you hate me" I smirked while lean in and whispered to her ear and distance myself away from the girl. I turn around and walk out from the baseball changing room.

~~

Messages to Baby Cub -o-
Bro i met her

Messages from Baby Cub -o-
What did she say?

Messages to Baby Cub -o-
She loves me

Messages from Baby Cub -o-
Ohh she did? Who is she? What did you tell her??

Messages to Baby Cub -o-
Yeah she did bro! Her name is Eunha. I told her that im loyal to Nayeon and ill make her hates me :D

Messages from Baby Cub -o-
Oh that girl. OH MY GOD YOU SHIT HAHAHAH SO MEAN!! Soo shes our next person?

Messages to Baby Cub -o-
What,asshole hahaha of course i am mean like my fiancé. HEHE yes

Messages from Baby Cub -o-
AHA OKAY WANNA CELEBRATE IT?

Messages to Baby Cub -o-
LETS!!! 3 BOTTLES OF CHAMPANGE LETS GO!! MY TREAT!!

Messages from Baby Cub -o-
YAS SURE!! WHERE!?

Messages to Baby Cub -o-
My own penthouse! Not my family mansion okay see you at 9pm!

Messages from Baby Cub -o-
Okay see you bro!

--------------------------------

Heyyy guys whats up?? Merry christmas everyone! have a great one!! xx stay healthy ay love yall ☃❤️❤️❤️