Prologue

Three Years Ago

Mommy, Airybel mumbles, looking into each of the rooms of her house. "Mommy... Where are you?" She says, a bit worried. The few people who passed by her gave her odd looks- due to the fact she was 14 and still saying 'mommy'.

After searching all the rooms briefly, the teenager sighed and went up to her room to debate on whether or not to go to a party she got invited to.

The party was for an Alpha, Alpha Blake, he was getting married to his mate (and Luna) Celestia.

Airybel was friends with a girl from another pack, Brooklyn. She was tall, thin and had mid-shade brown hair. Everyone loved her and strived to be like her because she was confident and pretty.

As the day grew darker, she decided to go. She went in her drawers and pulled out a simple dress. It was a pale pink, strapless and went down to her knees. But, in all honesty, for anyone else, it'd go up to their mid-thigh. She brushed her natural platinum blonde (that looks white) hair and put it up in a simple bun that was slightly messy.

After getting ready she mind-linked Brooklyn to pick her up. Within twenty minutes she arrived in her navy blue Ford truck. It was a older model, but a great car for starting out.