Chapter 8 - Monster

I'm really annoyed because I had this chapter written but I forgot to save it and I had to rewrite the whole thing again >:( but whateverrr here it is :)

Rosie's POV

I'm not sure how long exactly I hung there, but finally, Max walked in and let me down. With him, he brought a pair of sweatpants, a t-shirt, and a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Once I was back on my feet, he placed the stuff down and left without a word. I put on the clothes hastily, then shoved the food down my throat. I leaned back against the wall and wondered why he gave me this. I finally was able to get a good look at the room. There was a small bed in the corner, the door, and a small window just where the wall meets the ceiling. I place my head in my hands, between my knees. I wonder what Jack is doing right now. Hopefully he's looking for me. Who am I kidding, of course he is! I just hope he's not being too hard on himself for all this.

Jack's POV

"WHAT?" the gang yells in unison, everyone standing up. "You let that MONSTER take MY LITTLE SISTER?!" Jerry roars, storming towards me. I close my eyes and brace myself for the punch that is to come, I deserve it anyway. However, it never comes. I open my eyes and see Rudy holding Jerry's arm back. "Before we do anything we'll regret, let's hear the whole story," he says. We all sit down and everyone looks at me expectantly. I take a shaky breath and recall everything that happened last night, from the phone call, to Kim finding me. By the time I was done, everyone's mouths had dropped open. The room remains silent until Jerry stands up and walks over to me. Instead of the punch I expected, I feel Jerry's arms wrap around me. "I'm so sorry," he says. "We're gonna find her though." He smiles lightly, and even though he didn't sound convinced himself, I smiled back. "We should go to the police," Milton speaks up, and we all walk out the door, me behind everyone else. Suddenly, my phone starts vibrating in my pocket. I pull it out and read the caller I.D, "Blocked". I stop walking as I hit answer and press the phone to my ear. "Hello?" I say, the group stopping and turning back to me. "Jack.." I hear a distressed voice whimper. "Rosie?" I whisper.

~~~

Sorry it's insanely short, I just wanted to FINALLY get something posted. Sorry about the wait!!😘