Yuki's Departure

"Well, now you've done it", Shiki sighed, shaking her head. She gave Kaname a 'really?' look, as she placed a hand on Yuki's forehead. "I think you went a little too far."

"It was necesary to bring her memories back and change her back to a pureblood", Kaname answered. He sat on a chair by Yuki's bed. Her hair grew out, vampiric changes slightly changing Yuki's beauty.

"Wow, she really looks a lot like you", Shiki frowned. She moved a stray strand of hair away from her face. "You better treat her nicely", Shiki warned.

"I knew from the start. She is my adored little sister, after all."

"But what are you going to do after she wakes up?"

"I'm going to take her away from Rido, when he arrives. Will you be willing to help distract Rido?", Kaname asked. Shiki nodded, crossing her arms, while leaning on the wall.

"You owe me", she said. "I wanna be able to visit you guys and see your little babies!", Shiki squealed. Kaname rolled his eyes, seeing Shiki out of character.

Coughing, and regaining her composure, Shiki exited the roon silently. Kaname turned his head back to Yuki, as she slowly sat up in bed, and started to hyperventilate.

Patting her back gently, Kaname calmed her down, and gave her some of his own blood. Yuki was confused of course, but her instincts gave in and she began to drink the metallic blood.

"Drink my blood, little Yuki. You're going to need it as soon as Rido comes back. We need to hurry up and plan out our escape...", Kaname whispered softly, and the two were left in the room for quite a while.

<···>

"But Lord Kaname, who will be in charge when you leave?", Ruka asked, with a stern expression on her face. Everyone was called for a meeting in the lounge, where Yuki, Kaname, and Shiki were on a large chair, while lower class vampires were standing on the bottom floor of the stairs.

"Shiki will take care of you all as she has done for the entire period of time when she had appeared at this academy", Kaname announced. Shiki nodded her head in agreement, and crossed her legs.

"We have to develop a plan to ensure safety of Yuki when we leave the academy to stay away from Rido Kuran", Shiki said. "I will distract him and hold him back as the rest of you protect Yuki."

There were a lot of whispers around the room, as Zero banged the doors open and walked over to Kaname. He held Bloody Rose against Kaname's temple, causing everyone to gasp.

"Where are you planning to take Yuki?", he asked angrily. Kaname gripped Zero's wrist and forced his grip of Kaname's shirt. Yuki begged Zero to stop as Shiki stood up.

"Excuse me, Zero Kiryu? Please refrain from using any attempts to physically harm any vampire here. Especially if it will affect Yuki", Shiki said, with her blue eyes glinting. But what Zero saw in his vision, was this:

A beautiful vampire with long, silky silver hair. Her eyes glowed such a brilliant shade of neon blue, as she stared straight at me. Her beauty struck me harder than other vampires, as she stood out from the rest of her kind. She looked at me, then opened her mouth-

"-ero? Zero~? Are you alright?", Yuki asked, waving her hand over his face. He shook his head, his eyes remained a little dilated. He turned his focus back on Kaname, who simply sat next to Shiki, which caused Zero to flare his temper a bit.

"Oh, Zero. I forgot to introduce you to my sister, Shiki. Well, she isn't technically my real sister, but she is my adoptive sister!", Yuki grinned. He nodded his head and stared at Shiki. She nodded and shook his hand.