Sandor Clegane x Reader

OMG I am so sorry I completely forgot about these stories I promise to upload more I've been very busy with school. Thank you @Papyrus01 for the request sorry it took so long for me to upload this, hope you guys enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You lower yourself down into a crouch behind a tree, pulling the bow string back aiming at the deer that was a few feet away. You steady yourself before releasing the string slowly, you watch as the arrow flies through the cool air striking the deer. Standing up you walk towards the deer pulling the arrow out of its side. The deer breaths heavily grasping for its last breath before closing its eyes.

You drag the deer towards your camp you had set up the day before, you lived in the forest your whole life. Each month you move and set up camp somewhere different in the woods. You make it back to camp setting the deer down, grabbing twigs and leaves for a fire to cook the deer you heard footsteps moving towards your camp. You turned around to see a large man standing by the deer you had just shot.

"Impressive." He stood looking at the deer, his voice was a deep growl. Cautiously you stood pulling a dagger out holding it to your side.

"What do you want?" You spoke glaring at him, his hair was messy with a few strands in front of his face.

"Whats a little lady doing alone out here in the woods?" He looked at you. You held the dagger with a firmer grip.

"Answer my question, what do you want." You raised your voice, you stood your ground with the dagger next to your side. The stranger scoffed.

"You really think that dagger would help stab through my armor?" He scoffed again as his hand gestured towards the dagger, he walked closer to where you stood, the closer he got the further you backed away.

"Oh, is the little lady scared?" He inched closer to you as you backed away holding the dagger out pointing at his face.

"N..No." Your voice became quiet as you backed away, your back hit the tree behind you making you squeek. The large man stood in front of you taking the dagger out of your hand.

"Nice dagger you have here." He held the dagger slowly turning it looking at the blade. You inched away from him while his attention was towards your dagger. You knew you had to get away from him so your quickly turned an ran, you ran without looking back you didnt care about the camp you had or the deer you just shot for all you cared he could have it, you just wanted to live. You knew you couldnt kill a man that big, he was the size of a bear.

"Hey!" You heard him yelling behind you, he was chasing you, you turned left, right, left, you knew these woods from the back of your hand. You sprinted around the trees that stood in the way, you jumped over the large sticks, you hoped he would trip on one but he didnt for how big he was you never knew he could keep up with someone who was so much smaller than him.

You kept your eyes forward while running you saw the edge of the forest, you ran faster making it towards the outskirts of the forest. You had seen a small village just outside of the forest you knew you could run towards it someone would help you there.

You were closer to the edge which made you pick up your running speed but as you did you ended up on the forest ground rolling, you had tripped on a tree root that you had not seen before. It was over you thought to yourself, you stopped yourself from rolling.

Laying there you could hear the mans footsteps inch closer, you slowly looked up at him but this time you could see who he was. The Hound his face was burnt, you couldnt see him to well for how dim it was in the forest before but now since you were closer to the edge the sun shined light onto his face showing his features.

"I'm not here to hurt you." He spoke down at you while pulling you up slowly to your feet. You looked at him shocked.

"How was I suppose to know that?" You spoke shocked from his actions. Before turning around he gave you your dagger back.

"Wait, where are you going?" You yelled towards him, he turned around.

"I dont think you want someone like me to be around you." He said gesutring to his face.

"What do you mean?" You asked confused.

"Look at me, everyone that looks at me turns around with a scared or disgusted expression on their face." He turned around walking away. You ran up grabbing his arm turning him around.

"You look fine to me, I don't think you look bad at all." You spoke to him calmly lifting your hand to his burnt cheek, he flinched at your touch.

"Admit it, your scared." You shook your head.

"No, not anymore." You said softly lowering your hand away from his cheek, he looked at you with full shock. You took his hand in yours walking back to your camp.

"I have a deer we could have for dinner." You smiled to him. A while ago you were sure it was the end but now you knew it was just the start for you and him. Even if you just met him, it felt like you've known him your whole life.