"Not necessarily," Lia laughs, shaking her head.

"Whatever," Harry shrugs. "We're having roast dinner, by the way. I don't think I told you girls yet."

"Awesome!" I say, very excited. "It's been a while since I've had a nice roast dinner. And it's almost ready."

"I hope mine lives up to your standards," Harry says with a grin. "Lia do you want to put the desserts in the fridge?"

"Sure," Lia almost smirks at Harry and comes over to take the pie from me. Harry took the cookies.

They went in to the kitchen to 'put the desserts in the fridge' (which could mean something else but I'm not going to intrude on their private life).

While we wait, Louis, Niall, Liam and I all chat in the living area.

"How have you been in the couple days I haven't seen you?" Louis asks with a chuckle.

"I've been OK," I reply. "My jet lag is dying down every day. I still had a little headache this morning but no stomach ache or anything today."

"That's good," he says, wrapping an arm around my neck. "Niall's been constantly talking to that girl he met in the park. Brooke? Was that her name?"

Niall, who had been typing on his phone for the past few minutes, turns his phone off quickly and his face turns a dark shade of red and nods. "Yeah," he mumbles. "It's Brooke."

"You should've invited her, mate!" Liam pipes up, looking at Niall. "She could've gotten to know everyone!"

"I don't really know her that well yet," Niall says, nervously. "It might have been weird."

"Is that who you're texting now?" I ask, curious.

He lets out a few weird noises, trying to stall, before mumbling a "Yes."

We chat for another little bit. Mainly teasing Niall about Brooke but we talked about other stuff too, like my new job and the pictures from the park.

Soon enough, Harry is back into the living space (with a mark that looks an awful lot like the shade of lipstick that Lia was wearing on his cheek) letting us know that it's all ready.

"It's buffet style, guys," he tells us. "So grab a plate and take up what you want."

Everyone that had been sitting and chatting stand up and follow Harry into the kitchen. On the counters there were multiple dishes filled with food like roasted meat, potatoes, stuffing, vegetables, gravy etc.

I notice from the corner of my eye, Lia pulling Harry to the side to lick her thumb and try to smudge the lipstick stain off his cheek.

The rest of us form a line at the beginning of the mini buffet and grab a plate each.

When it's my turn, I take a bit of everything up onto my plate. I love a good Sunday roast. I take some meat, a few potatoes, some carrots and broccoli, a scoop of stuffing and I drizzle a bit of gravy over top.

Ah, it smells just like my house every Sunday when mum would make us a roast dinner.

I take my plate to the table where Louis is sitting down already. I take the seat next to him.

"What would you like to drink, Kai?" he asks me.

Is it weird that I love it when he calls me Kai? A little bit? OK.

"I'll just have a glass of water, please," I reply with a smile.

"Of course," he says, taking my glass and walking to the fridge to grab the pitcher of water.