(#10) USG's last performance

Your POV
I sighed as let my makeup assistant do her job. You see, she's the most annoying person ever. She never, and I mean never, shuts up.

She's especially rude to me and Kelly as we're closer to NCT than our own group. Actually, today's performance is our last. We're joining NCT. I know right, two girls joining NCT. Weird right? But seriously, me and Kelly are joining NCT.

*flashback*
I knocked on the door as I nervously looked around. Kelly nodded at me calmly.
"Come in" we heard from inside. We sighed deeply and stepped inside the CEO of SM's office. Kelly shut the door behind us as I nervously sat down and she sat down next to me after.

"So what is it you want, girls?" He asked. I looked at Kelly asking her with my eyes to talk instead. She nodded.
"We want to leave USG and join another group" she stated. I nodded in agreement.
"Oh? And why is this?" He asked leaning back in his chair.
"We are closer to another group than our own group. We don't feel like we belong there. At all." Kelly looked at me and smiled slightly.

"Well, as you two have done so well this year, I will allow it. And you get to choose which group you want to join. A group which is already debuted or not debuted yet. It's up to you. As long as they agree to having you, I will allow it." I smiled at him.

"U-Um sir? Can we join...NCT?" I asked nervously. He looked at me confused, "it's because we're closer to them then USG and any other group." I added. He smiled and leaned his elbows on his desk and looked at us intensely.

"I will allow it" he stated. I 'yes'ed under my breathe. "But, I have to call them real quick to check" he added and grabbed his phone, dialing the NCT manager's number. "Hello? Is this the manager of NCT? Yes? Good. Can you pass a message to them? Do you want Alyssa and Kelly from USG in your team? Yes? Great! I'll tell them now. Thank you, bye, bye." He ended the call and smiled at us, "it's a deal. But! You have to do USG's performance tonight, then you are officially apart of NCT." He smiled.

Me and Kelly smiled back and quickly stood up and bowed.
"Thank you!" We bowed again.
"Dismissed" he said chuckling slightly.
We bowed our head and ran out.

*flashback over*

After the assistants finished my hair and makeup, we all went onto the stage.

*time skip to after the songs*
"Ok! Hello! Wow ok. So tonight is a special and sad night." Lil' started.

"It's because me and Alyssa are leaving USG and joining NCT!" Kelly announced making everyone scream in joy as they shipped me and Kelly with NCT. I was panting from the dance routines but I managed to say something.

"I just want..."I started pointing to NCT's table, "I just want to thank NCT. Taeyong, Mark and Johnny." I smiled at them as they looked at me. "You guys believed in us even when others didn't. You guys routed for me and Kelly from the start. So thank you guys. I love you guys" I breathed and did a heart.

Kelly rapped her arm around my shoulder and chuckled.
"So thank you USG for the good and bad times. Goodbye USG life.." Kelly trailed off wanting me to join her.
"And hello NCT life!" We giggled.

Confetti went off and the back protecting screen went and showed NCT's intro and they walked on. Well, Taeyong, Mark and Johnny did. (Why does that remind me of WWE? 😂)

Mark stood next to me, Johnny stood next to Kelly and Taeyong stood next to Mark.

"Thank you USG for looking after them. If it wasn't for you, these love birds wouldn't have found each other. And Kelly, Alyssa.." he trailed off.

"Welcome to NCT!" Everyone shouted.

It's good to be home. I smiled looking up.

Ok so sorry for the late, well EXTREMELY late update. I was struggling with school. But now it's my school holidays so I should be updating more. Also
795 reads!!! Ahhh!!!
Thank you!! Thank you everyone who actually reads my rubbish books.
You're amazing!
사랑해!! ❤️
Stay  E
Z- out.