Engaged to the Heartless Heartbreaker

Still not satisfied with our physical contact, he leaned his face down to meet mine as his fingers gripped my chin.

"Fiancée?" He asked, whispering the word.

I nodded as the tension I felt from our body contact got even more intense. I stared at his handsome face.

"You claimed yourself my fiancée?"

I nodded again. Of course, I was his fiancée and I'd claim that title no matter what.

"Let's see if you really are," he whispered slowly in between his breathing. His tone broadcasted danger and it made me shudder. "A fiancée can kiss her man. Now, let's see if you can-"

And with that, in just a heartbeat, he pressed his lips against mine.

He is my one great love.

I've loved and adored him since I laid eyes on him and to be his wife is my life's absolute dream.

But he hates me.

He has hated me since the day he first saw me and he makes it sure that breaking my heart and pushing me away will be his greatest achievement.

In spite of all the drama, the pain and the heartbreak he caused me, I still insist to be engaged with him - this cold, aloof, and heartless man. 

Yes, he is my one great love.

But he is my one great challenge as well.

Will I be able to create a heart in my heartless heartbreaker?

Author: sapphiregirl22

Status: Completed