JEALOSY : H . G

You and Hermione had been dating ever since the end of summer before the fifth year. However, Harry and Ron was unaware of it. They were not aware until one night at Hogwarts. You had returned from joking with Fred and George. You two had just returned from putting a few sticking bombs in Umbridge's office. As she fixed you dressed, you walked pass Hermione, winking at her. However, the one who misintrepedent was Harry. He get staring walking towards your Hufflepuff table. 

The one who noticed Harry's stares was Ron. Who snapped his fingers in front of Harry's to bring back to earth. "You okay, mate?" Ron asked Harry, who still had his eyes on you. Hermione turned around, to notice the boy who lived looking at you with admiration. Hermione coughed, rolling her eyes. 

"Harry, she is taken." Hermione informed Harry, starting to cut her food. Hopeful that the food will hold back her words that she was going to tell him. You turned to look at Hermione, waving at her. She returned the wave, along side with somebody else. You being innocent, thought it was nice of Harry to wave at you as well. 

"She is so beautiful." Harry muttered, turning back to his food. 

"Eat, and shut up." Hermione snapped at him, rolling her eyes. She knew she was letting her jealousy getting the best of her.  

At the end of dinner, you stood up from your seat. You ruffled, Hermione's hair as you passed by. Hermione looked back at you letting a small smile. Ron looked bet her and you, trying not to smile. As you were leaving, Harry ran towards you, shouting in hopes of stopping you. 

You stopped, turning around to face Harry with a kind smile. "Hi, ummm...I-I was wondering if you wanted to get a butter beard with me back in Hogsmade? Just, you and me. Like a date." Harry asked you. 

Before you politely deny, Hermione pushed Harry out of the way. Hermione stood between you and Harry. "She can't. She has another date." Hermione said to Harry. 

Harry's eyes widen. "Oh, I didn't know." Harry answered quietly. 

"Yeah, and to make it clear. Is with me." Hermione told him before turning to kiss you. Your eyes widen, but still kissed back. It was a quick kiss, that turned your cheeks bright red. 

Harry's eyes widen before nodding at the two of you. Ron chuckled behind, Harry. "She told you she was taken." Ron answered, giving Hermione a thumps up. 

☒ ☒ ☒ ☒ ☒ ☒

I know it's kind of short, but so adorable. What did you guys thought?

- Ami