~CHAPTER 7~

The next morning I woke up and felt more rested then id felt in months. I didn’t have any night mares, I didn’t wake up in the middle of the night screaming and pouring in my own sweat. What Darian said was actually true, speaking of Darian, where is he? I call out his name forgetting my parents might be here but no answer. I walk to the bathroom and put my ear to the door but don’t hear anything. Where could he have gone so...im cut off when I realize a note on my night table.

   “Good morning love, I’m sorry I didn’t wake you before I left but you looked so at peace I didn’t want to disturb you. Please don’t be mad, I just figured it would be best if I wasn’t their when your parents woke up.”

    I thought to myself, yea that was probably best, I would have been grounded until I was dead if they caught him here, and in my best while they didn’t know.

   I started to read again “I loved the feel of you in my arms my love, I hope to see you again very soon, possibly even today. Before I left I put my number into your phone, so when you wake up I would love to hear from you. I hope we can spend some time today. Love always yours, Darian.

    AWWWWWW that’s the sweetest thing anyone’s ever done for me. I cant believe I let him stay over. It finally hit me, I ran to the bathroom as fast as I could and checked the mirror. I was in horror when I saw my reflection. Hair a fluffed out mess, bags under my eyes, and a trail of drool on my cheek. OH. MY. GOD!!! I cant believe I looked like this and he saw me. My selfesteem sunk lower then the titanic.

    I made myself look presentable and walked downstairs. That's weird I though, nobody’s home, again. Then it hit me, was I in one of my nightmares? I suddenly got really still and believed that saying your blood freezes. I tried to listen for any movement but heard nothing. I was listening hard that I screamed and jumped when I heard my phone go off upstairs. I ran to my room hoping I could escape this reality nightmare. I reached my bed and grabbed my phone showing that Kaylee was calling.

    “Hello” I said

    “Hey, what ya up to?”

    “Nothing, just woke up, what about you, what are y’all doing today?” I asked not really interest I just didn’t want to be alone.

    “Where all going to this party tonight at Jason Moores house. Did you wanna come, and just stay at our house tonight if we even make it back?” I heard her laugh. See I wasn’t the type to go to party’s often. So when I did me, Kaylee, and Cassie usually stayed at the party cause we passed out drunk and refused to drink and drive.

    “Well, ok but I have to ask my mom. How about you come over because I got some really juicy stuff to tell you.”

    “Ok, ill be their in about fifteen minutes, but whats this about?”

    “well,” I said “Darian kind of spent the night last night.”

    “Ill be over in ten minutes” was all she said and hung up. I couldn’t help but laugh.

    I put my phone down on the bed and headed for a shower.

    I barely had enough time to take a shower and get dressed before I heard my door bell going off. I walked to the door and open it to a very bounce Kaylee.

    “So, did y'all, you know, have sex?” was all she asked before walking in the door.

    “No, we didn’t, he just slept over. We almost had sex, but I told him I wasn’t ready.”

    “Ok, ok what he say after you said that? She said plopping down on my bed as I started towel drying my hair.

    “He said I was worth waiting for, and he also called me his love.”