Secret Heard(Chapter 11)

Over there is a picture of Max (coles twin brother)

___________________________________________

CHAPTER ELEVEN

SPEAK NOW OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE!!

Lynnzae stood there in the store with a white dress on. She was surprised she looked so good in white. Her color was always black.

"It's so the one, baby girl." Lynnzae turned to see her mom. "He asked David and I before he gave you the ring. He asked if we'd give you away. I'm glad you are getting married before you have sex. It makes me so proud of you. So taking you to church every Sunday did some good, huh?"

"Mom!" Lynnzae said dryly as color burned her cheek. "I have faith in God and his son. You always knew that mom. I'd never have sex without getting married. And I want to do that with someone I really love."

Her mother walk closer. "So you have no doubts?"

"None what so ever. I love Cole. I always have and always will."

"At one point you said that about Josh."

"Josh was one heart break I had to go through. Cole wanted me to date him. So he could go find his family. He was trying to make it easier for me and him." Lynnzae went back to change into her street cloths. She went to the register.

"Let me pay for it." Her mom was handing over her visa.

"Thanks!" Lynnzae said. When they got back to camp Lynnzae sunk in a chair. "Shoot! I need a ring for him!"

"I thought of that." Darcey walk in the room to sit a ring box in front of her. "Dad never wears it after what happened to mom. He told me to take it and it don't fit Kiefer. Cole is the same size as my dad. So long story short take it."

"Thank you D.J." Lynnzae hesitated then picked it up. "Will you be my maid of honor?"

"I'd be honored." She smiled as she pulled her hair tie out, letting her straight dirty blonde hair fall like a waterfall at her shoulders. "Now get some rest. Tomorrow is the big day. The wedding, the reception, and the honeymoon." Darcey smile got bigger as Lynnzae's cheeks got redder.

"Night D.J." Lynnzae hung her dress in the closet and put the ring box on the dresser. "Tomorrow I'm getting married." Lynnzae slipped into bed to fall asleep.

Lynnzae sat up with a jolt. The morning light was bright. Lynnzae swung her feet over and got out of her bed. It was July 17th. The day she'd get married and it was five days before the war. Darcey was in the bedroom doorway.

"Are you ready for this?" Darcey walked in with a breakfast tray in her hands.

"Yeah, I could use some food." Lynnzae picked up a piece of toast. "Thank you."

"No problem. So do you want us to help you with your hair and makeup?"

"Sure D.J."

"We have plenty of food for later tonight. You need to get a shower, so we can get a move on."

"D.J. we have like eleven and half hours before I get married."

"So little time." Lynnzae laughed at Darcey as she ate the pancakes she brought up. Lynnzae felt warmed to her soul. A lot of people were happy for her and Cole. Cole. She could never stop thinking about him. She looked up when the door swung open. Cole stood there with a huge smile. Lynnzae's hair was still a mess from when she slept. She were an oversize t-shirt that was long enough to be a short dress on her. And some of the eyeliner she had worn yesterday was smeared on her cheek.