Secret Heard(Chapter 8)

Over there is a picture of Josh

__________________________

CHAPTER EIGHT

THE SECOND MONTH

The second month went by fast. Rick helped each group with the kung fu knowledge that he knows. Rick's power was fighting. He never knew why he liked it so much. Nevertheless, once he saw his mom shape shift, she had to explain that they were part of a secret society. And these powers were passed down from generations. The power has been around for a long time. His super strength came from his dad who died when he was three and Marcella one. He decided that he would train his power by studying fighting and using it every day. He taught Marcella all he knew then he got mad that she could shape shift too. Rick for some reason only got one power but when he hit twenty, he could mimic any fighting move out there. And that made him happy. See when we hit twenty our powers go to their fullest potential and some even get more. No one is sure why. Some say that it all started with no good or evil but with two sisters from one family and two brothers from another. The first sister found that she could do amazing things. The first sister was the very first elemental. They say that one day she ran into a wolf but she didn't run. She wanted to test her powers. However, the wolf turned into one of the brothers they fell in love. You see the first brother was the very first shape shifter. He and the first sister were so pure and good. But the second brother was the first person with super strength and he fell for the second sister. She was a mimic and all she wanted was power. She started draining power from a scared magical temple. She became croupade but still the boy adored her. She took his power by killing him. It took both the first sister and brother to take her down and to restore the temple. Then more and more people were doing amazing things like them. They say that the evil sister ran deep into the woods and started to make her own army called the Pinsing. They say that she was the devils lover. Therefore, he gave her the power to give any human a power as long as they paid him loyalty. Moreover, one day he would bring on the apocalypse. The struggle of yin and yang is still very much alive in all of us. There is a little evil in all of us but there must be a little good too. People are not as they always seem.