Chapter Two

Well, here you guys go. Sorry that it took so long. I've had midterms up the ass the past few weeks. You all have been amazing so far. Thank you xx

Just think Elsa.
________________

"Hello icboy." Harry sneered to him, leaning back against the stone wall behind him. He took another drag of his cigaret and blew it out, directing it at Louis.

Louis turned his head away, closing his his eyes and holding his breath before stepping back.

"Do you mind?" Louis snapped with a hint of aggravation in his voice, his pale blue eyes coming back to focus on the ones behind the black shades.

The taller lad just chuckled, rolling his eyes and dropping his cigaret down and putting it out with the toe of his boot, stepping forward as he did so.

As Harry was now towering over the boy in front of him, he felt a smirk pull across his lips as he let his eyes scan over his body, letting them get caught on the way that this boy had the curves in the right places and how they dipped in at his waist and flowed down flawless the rest of the way-

"Eyes up here." Louis said as he crossed his arms over his chest and raised an eyebrow up at him.

Harry was snapped out of his train of thought, laughing deeply as he slowly brought his eyes up to the blue ones.

"Sorry. But is there a reason why you came over here? I mean, based on the way you little friend over there tried to pull you back, you are well aware of who I am." He said before stepping back from him and leaning against the wall, an arrogant smile pulling across his lips, revealing one of his dimples.

Louis raised an eyebrow to him, pushing his balance all to one side and popping his hip out as he glared to Harry.

"Maybe I just wanted to talk. Or maybe a friend? Or maybe just a quick fuck. I guess you'll never know know." He said with a small smirk as he turned from Harry and started to walk back to his gawking roommate.

He let out a groan as he was pulled back into a hard, overly hot body, hands clamped down over his arms.

Louis instantly tensed, staying still as he felt the persons hot breath hitting the back of his neck before he felt lips pressed to the shell of his ear, hot breath hitting against it.

"Did I say you could leave?" Harry spoke deeply into the other boys ear, heating up the palm of his hand as it gripped around Louis' bicep. If Louis was anything other than ice, his arm would be burning right now. He did feel the heat strong over his skin, only making him push coldness to the area, trying to get it to frost over.

Louis didn't make any moves to pull away, staying still as to not wanting to piss Harry off with the wrong movement. "Let go." Louis spoke with a flat voice, turning his head back to glance at the boy.

Harry just smirked to him, winking at him before dropping his hand from the boys arm with a deep chuckle. He stepped away but not before letting his hand smack against Louis' firm bum.

This took Louis by surprise and he jumped forward with a yelp, turning around with glaring eyes to see Harry already walking away.

He brought his hand up and threw it out to the side across his body, watching as a sharp, jagged wall of ice formed in a half circle in front on Harry , letting out a low almost growl like sound as he did so.

Harry only stopped with a chuckle, glancing back over his shoulder to the boy and blindly bringing his hand up, melting out the ice.

"Fire always beats ice. Remember that." He spoke lowly but loud enough for Louis to hear, a wicked smirk pulling across his lips.

Harry dropped his hand back down to his side as he stepped over the melted ice ring and continued to walk on across the courtyard, his smirk cemented to his lips as he brought his sunglasses back up cover over arms.

Louis let out a frustrated yell, throwing his hand up but was quickly stopped by someone grabbing at his wrist. looking over he let out a groan seeing one of the on campus teachers.

"You know the rules Mr.Tomlinson."
He did. He knew the rules. The ruled that was strict and was pushed on everybody as to not use their gifts outside of the training building. The rule that he broke and could risk being expelled already, on his first day.

He was being pulled across the courtyard and towards the office building, glancing over to Harry's retreating figure with harsh eyes. Promising to himself to get Harry back.

He was sat in front of the head director of the schools for well over two hours, being lectured on the rules and the strict policies that had that helped run this school. And truthfully, Louis tuned it all right out, letting his mind go blank as he stared at the wall with a blank expression. This was until he heard his punishment.

No wasn't getting expelled, thank god. But he was suspended from all extra activities, assemblies, dances and parties, and his privileges stripped from him.

Those privileges including his time between his courses that he could spend in the courtyard, the privilege of being able to see his family on the day assigned to each dorm building...
So basically, all in all, he was on a house arrest, or more of a dorm arrest all thanks to the hothead, and boy he couldn't deny as being well more attractive than he wanted to think.

Harry styles.

___________

There is it. 5 votes and 5 comments and you'll get the next chapter.
-KL