Killed

Areum's POV

The kiss was broken as Taehyung pulled off then turned towards Jimin and Jungkook who is now on the floor while bleeding.

My eyes widened as I saw Jimin coughing blood non stop and Jungkook's side is bleeding intensely.

I was about to run towards them for aid but Taehyung blocked his arm infront of me which caused me to stop but my stares were still on them.

"Don't you go near them if you're with me Areum. And don't even look at them"

I heard Taehyung smirked as he pulled my chin harshly as he made me face him. I stared into his eyes with no emotion. When I saw that he is still wearing his smirk I grabbed his hand on my chin as I turned towards Jimin and Jungkook.

"I didn't know you were this naughty"

Then Taehyung once again pulled my chin and kissed me once again, after a couple of minutes he turned towards the two and said:

"We need to go gentlemen, I need to enjoy my time with her"

Then he smirked and quickly carried me bridal style.

"Yah! Put me do- yahh!"

I was screaming at his face when he suddenly kissed my cheek. This jerk is really touchy. He then got out of the gymnasium as I tried to look back but he forced me again not to look at them.

After sometimes he put me down as he fetched a cab. I just stared at the open passenger door hesitating if I should go in or not. Gosh where on hell are we going?! Is he going to k-

"Just get in"

I turned towards him as I saw that he's swinging his head from left to right.

"Chill! No need to shout geez"

I quickly got into the cab as I positioned my self in the middle of the chair but I was pushed to the sides after Taehyung got in.

He sat on the middle as I was struggling on the sides because this jerk's seating position is really dumb, first his legs were spreaded wide, and if I said wide, really really wide, then his arms rested on the back of the chair.

"Can you move?!"

I pushed his side with my two hands again and again. But when I tried to push once again he caught my hands and pulled me in his chest. This stupid jerk also wrapped his hands around me.

"You're really hyper"

After he said that while looking at me and the same time smirking I slapped his chest as hard as I could that made him flinch a little.

His smirk faded as his eyes went upwards to the rear mirror.

"Eyes on the road"

I heard him say. He's voice got deeper as his face got serious. I was startled as his eyes landed upon me or more like my crop top.

He's face gotten really serious as he removed his arms around me and forcefully closed my coat. I noticed that the driver was looking at me intensely.

"I said eyes on the road, didn't you fucking heard me?"

Little by little I started to back off until I reached the side of the cab. But the driver switched his eyes into the other mirror outside which is also pointing at me.

I turned around to see Taehyung's aura darkened. He looked at me intensely then at the driver.

"Pull your coat's zipper Areum. To the highest point"

I was so starled on how his voice deepened. It was more deeper than Jungkook's. Before I could even make a move his hands grabbed my coat's zipper as he forcefully pulled it up. Afterwards his eyes shifted on the mirror only to find out that the drivers eyes were still fixed into it.

"Do you really want to die because of being inattentive or because of an accident?"

Taehyung spoke once again as he slowly smirked. The driver didn't responded but his eyes never left me.

"Taehy-"

My eyes widened as I saw Taehyung grabbing the driver's neck as he wrapped the seatbelt on it.

I got really scared as the taxi turned from left to right and from Taehyung trying to kil someone. I made up my mind as I held Taehyung's arm and tried to pull it off the driver's neck.

"Taehyung stop it!"

I didn't stopped on pulling him until he shifted his gaze on me and removed his hand on the driver. The cab was filled with screams as the driver shouts.

I thought Taehyung has calmed down but Taehyung suddenly pulled me up and wrapped his arms around me as he grabbed the seatbelt wrapped around the driver's neck and tightened it.

"Taehyung stop it plea-"

My sentence was about to be completed but he suddenly opened the door and kicked the driver off. His head was still inside the cab as his neck was tied on the steering wheel but his lower torso is already outside the cab. I saw Taehyung smirked as he jumped while hugging me tightly and before we landed on the ground he suddenly kicked the driver's door as his head was split in half.

My whole body was frozen as we reached the ground. He was hugging me tightly but he slowly stood up and held me chin.

"Poor little driver, died because of his unattentiveness. Remember Areum I can do it again if I saw othet men around you"