Eight

Regular POV:

As Tony walked back into the room, he smiled at you sadly. "Hey (Y/N), I had Friday set up a room for you. Is there anything you wanted to grab from your old house?" You shook your head, still in a daze from the flashbacks. "Well then, I'll let Friday show you to your room. Friday?" He asked the ceiling.

"Right away Mr. Stark. Ms.(L/N), follow the light please." You stood shakily.

"I can come with you." Sam said, standing as well.

"Its okay Sam. I'll see you later." You said, and you saw obvious hurt on his face, so you walked over to him and hugged him. Once he relaxed, you stepped out of the room and followed the lights Friday had lit up on the floor. You stumbled down the hallway, turning when she told you to. Finally, you came to the door that Friday had lead you to.

"The door will have a name plate on it by morning." You heard the AI say before you opened the door.

"Thank you Friday."

________________________________________________________________________________Tony's POV:

Look Sam. I didn't know you guys knew each other." I said as I looked over my friend, who was sitting on the edge of his bed, racked with silent sobs.

"Its good Tony. I just was told she was dead. Why would they tell me that? I just don't get it. Not to mention, shes a mess." I glared at Steve, and he only looked down.

"Look Sam, the worst of this PTSD is coming from her time with Barnes, so maybe if we brought her to meet him and show her that hes a decent guy, maybe this will go away a little." Sam looked at me, with sadness in his eyes.

All Steve said was "I'm starting to wonder when you're going to see that too. Its a good idea. I'm going to go talk to (Y/N)" He said as he walked out. Once Steve was gone, I looked to Sam.

"She's not inhuman. They must have done something there and wiped her, or she's not telling us." Sam looked down at his feet while telling me this, and I felt bad for the guy.

"So your saying she has the super serum? Why would it only activate now?" I questioned, already knowing that he wouldn't have an answer.

"I have no idea."
-------------------------------------------------------

Steve's POV:

As I walked away from Sam's room, I really thought about what Tony had said. Bucky had done something horrible to her, and she would definitely never forget it. But maybe if she met him, saw that they had similar experiences... My thoughts trailed off as I knocked on (Y/N)'s door. Standing there awkwardly, waiting for her to answer the door. Nothing. "Friday?"

"Yes Captain Rogers?" The AI responded immediately.

"Can you check to see if (Y/N) is in there and then let me in?"

"Right away Captain Rogers. She is inside." The door swung open and I stepped in. Staring at the bed, I let out a slight chuckle. (Y/N) was passed out on her bed. This girl had been through a lot in the past few years. And that's the thing. She's only a girl. Not a super soldier(or I guess she is now). Not a master Assassin. Not a rich genius. Just a little kid. Just like Sam.

"Good night (Y/N)"