Chapter 6 - Spicy Romance

Arjun wonders seeing Rads smirks seeing him and walks to kitchen. Rads hide behind the wall and looks at him praying all the gods to make him drink the coffee.

Arjun suppose to drink the coffee but gets distracted by Nandini who asks him about the marriage functions date and his availability. Rads is extremely desperate seeing him getting his cup near his mouth and taking it out...it happened thrice and she banging her head in the walls seeing the elders and prays god to make him drink atleast a sip.

Now Arjun again gets his cup near to his mouth, Rads expression is priceless seeing him and without making more delay Arjun takes a sip and spits out the very next moment. Radhika squeals and jumps continously expressing her happiness seeing his facial expressions and move inside the kitchen...she starts dancing like a mad girl thinking about him.

She again comes to watch his activity, but she finds his stare on her on the kitchen door, he glares her and continues drinking the spicy and salty coffee. Radhika widens her eyes seeing hims drinking the full cup like a bottom sip. She has mixed feelings, she wants him to drink that coffee but now she feels bad seeing him...whether she is worried for him or happy? Even she couldn't categorize it but just stare him without blinking.

Arjun finished the cup and kept it on the table and did not even take his glance from Radhika. Rads immiediately goes inside the kitchen and feels restless thinking about him. She talks to herself, "Why i am feeling so restless? Infact i should be happy seeing him drinking that but i was happy when he sipped it but i never expected that he will drink the whole cup. Oh god, how he would feel now? I don't know what will happen to his stomach now. But why i should worry abot him? How he is torturing me? Let him suffer to the extreme" she changed her mind to a happy mode and continues her work.

Unfortunately she slips the water on her and it becomes so wet she screams, "Argh...what's this now?" she sighs and goes out but finds only Prerna, Nandini and Samrat still talking about their children marriage and finds Sam on phone with a blushing and she knows it who is on the other side. She smiles and finds Arjun no where in the hall, she sticks and just rolls her eyes everywhere on the surroundings to find him but he is no where and to herself, "He's gone or what?" she just stands there for a min by curling her lips and finally shrugs her shoulder and runs to her room.

She enters inside and locks the door, looking at herself in the mirror and the wet dress, she gets another set from her wardrobe and starts removing the dress she wears. She tries removing the dori of her salwar but it got twine with her hairs...she struggles a lot to separate it but she couldn't succeed it and it gets worse than before.

She gets frustrate and stretches her hands more to her back and she murmurs, "God, why r u doing this now?" looks aside to her back.

For a minute her body gets freeze, she stops breathing and just lifts her eyes & moves her eyeballs to her back to see what she feels on her body. Yes and there he is, ARJUN.

She gulps and immediately tries to move step forward but she is pulled back by a strong arms around her waist and she hits her back to his chest. Her body just fits perfectly to his and starts melting to his touch without her knowledge. She tries to move again but she couldn't and his palms on her waist pulls her back to him again and this time he whispers in her earlobes in a dangerous voice, "DON'T MOVE A BIT".

Radhika's vision gets gloomy and she closes her eyes tightly of unable to bear his touch. Arjun blends his body more on her back making her more nervous, she finds hard to breathe and somehow gathers her strength and mutter his name "Arjun".

After hearing his name from her mouth, his madness goes beyond, leans more and kisses on her earlobes and blows his hot breathe on her. Radhika starts breathing heavily holds his hands tightly which is on her waist.