Ch 7: One Way...

(Anti's POV)

        After a few moments of silence Dark finally spoke "You know what, I don't care... just don't drag me into this ok? I'm not spending another 85 years in Lucifer's dungeon because you're making the same mistake again..." with that he went back to his video game. I closed the door and looked back at Y/N she was very confused and scared. I led her to the guest room and told her to stay there and unpack all her stuff. I then went back down to the basement and made a call...

~Call between Anti and Lightiplier~

Anti: Hey.... how's it going?....

Light: oh Anti, what a surprise. I haven't heard your voice in a long time

Anti: yeah...

Light: heh let me guess you want something from me?

Anti: well.... this is a really big favor and I understand if you don't want to go through with it but.....

(Anti then tells Light what his plans are. Heh you ain't finding out what is gonna happen that easily >:) )

Light: you are asking for a lot anti plus this might not even work.... but.... I do kinda owe you.... fine I'll do it. But I better not get in trouble with Lucifer for this.

Anti: thanks Light.

~End of Call~

(Anti's POV)

Now that Light was on his way I needed to get things set up, this was the only way that Y/N can stay alive without Lucifer punishing me or her, well that is if it works. I peaked in on Y/N she was out cold. Aw.... she is so cute when she is sleeping! STAY ON TASK! I mentally slapped myself across the face. Light will be here in a few minutes I have to get everything ready.

~Small Time Skip~

I heard a knock on the door. Whew just in time. I let Light in, I could see he was debating this decision. "Hey Light you know you don't have to go through with this if you don't want to." I said to him, he snapped out of his thoughts "oh it's ok, I was just thinking... I mean... this hasn't been done in thousands of years... who says it will even work." Said Light. I let that sink in. He was right. I mean we had learned about it back in Demonology. Then again I barely passed that class... I then respond to Light "I really don't know if it will work to be honest, but it's my only chance to keep me and Y/N alive." I said. "So that's her name... Y/N, that's a nice name..." Light said. Oh I forgot that I hadn't mentioned her name... then I remembered why Light was here. "So.... are you ready to do this?" I asked him. "I guess. Wait. Where is Dark? I haven't seen him in a long time." Light responded. "Oh um.... can you see him after? He doesn't really want anything to do with Y/N considering what happened.... you know....." I tried hard not to stutter. "Oh ok. Well I guess we should do it then." Light said , I nodded. It's now or never.
I led Light to the basement where I set up the candles and drew half a pentagram with blood on the floor. Light moved toward the pentagram and drew in the rest with light just his was an Angelic symbol (in the pic above, idk I made it up :P) I then went to get Y/N... it was time... I made my way to her room. She was still asleep so I picked her up bridle style. I'm so glad she was still asleep it would make it harder to do this if she was awake... I spoke to soon. As soon as I thought about that Y/N woke up. Shit! This is gonna be harder then I thought. She looked at me with a puzzled face. At this point we were in the basement. Damn it now she is gonna think I'm gonna start torturing her again. I slowly laid her in the middle of the symbol. She was still really confused at what was going on. I looked over at Light and we nodded at each other signaling it was time. He began chanting in the ancient language of the spirits as I grabbed a knife and made my way towards Y/N. she started to get scared. I hesitated for a moment then continued... this is for Y/N.... it's for her own good... I then grabbed her wrists and slit both. She screamed. I then saw Light next to me. He also had a knife in his hand. We both pricked our fingers. I rubbed my blood in with the cut on Y/N's right wrist as Light did the same with her left. She began to cry. I held back my own tears, I started to chant with Light... that's all I remembered before I went unconscious...

A/N whoa idk what the hell I just wrote! It's 1:30 am and I'm listening to "Everybody Do The Flop" by TomSka on repeat so honestly I'm barely conscious but I hope you guy like the chapter! I really love writing this story!! Again if you guys have any comments/questions/concerns I will listen! I love replying to your comments and knowing wether or not you are enjoying the story! Anyway I will see y'all in the next chapter! Buh-bye!!!

Ps thanks so much for 200 reads!!!