Chapter 8

8

In the morning he gave me a kiss before he left to get his motorcycle. I fell back asleep until what felt like only 20minutes later when a alarm sounded off. I immediately jumped out of bed fearing the worst only to have the alarm he set go off it was already 1:00pm! After I got dressed into some Holey blue jeans and a underarmor sweatshirt that was too big for me. I headed downstairs. Cody was sitting at the table on the deck overlooking Lake Superior he didn't notice me at first but the moment I stepped onto the floor of the kitchen he sprang to his feet. I poured myself a cup of coffee and prepared myself to be teased for sleeping in.

"Good morning my luna or should I say afternoon?" He said with a smirk.

"Good afternoon to you to." I said as stood on my tip toes and gave him a kiss.

"How did you sleep? The way it looks good due to your late waking." He smiled.

"Very good, so where's your motorcycle?" I said ignoring his comment.

"in the garage come see." He said as he put his arm around my waist and led me toward the door to the garage. He pulled a bunch of keys out of his pocket, fiddled with them, then put the correct one into the lock. Inside it was dark. When he flicked on the light, I couldn't believe my eyes. A black Harley Davidson motorcycle with blue flames was in the center of the garage as I got closer I noticed he had my name tattooed onto the front.

"Oh Cody it's beautiful." I said as I gave him a huge hug.

"I'm glad I have put a smile on your beautiful face my luna." He said looking down at me. A huge smile spread across his face.

"I'm glad I'm the cause of that smile." I said looking back at him he kissed my forehead, and I blushed bright red.

"Well are we just gonna stand here thinking about it or are we gonna ride the motorcycle?" He pulled out two helmets from behind his back. I grabbed the blue one that had my name on it.

"Have you ever drove one of these before?" I said as I swung my leg over the motorcycle.

"No, but it can't be that hard." He said as he started the engine.

"Wait what?" I yelled as he pulled out of the driveway.

"I'm just kidding calm down your fear is making my wolf want out. It thinks your in danger." He yelled over the motor.

"That's because I thought I was." I said. I calmed down and then realized I had no clue where we were going.

"We are going to a water park in Duluth."

"Really which one?"

"I'm joking we are going out to eat."

"Ok good because 1. I didn't have a swimsuit. 2. aren't we a little old for that? 3. Wouldn't that require spending the night in a hotel?" I yelled over the loud engine go the motorcycle to him.

" 1.exactly 2.YOLO 3.we are spending the night in the Hampton. After last night I don't want you attacked while I'm sleeping this way no one will find you."

"But what will I wear to bed?"

"You can wear one of my tee-shirts." He said turning to get a glimpse of me, as he did so a deer speared out of nowhere.

"WOAH WATCH OUT!!" I yelled said as we hit the deer. The motorcycle swerved Cody tried to regain control of it but we went off into the ditch. Cody jumped off the motorcycle tucking and rolling. I was in mid air when the motorcycle hit the tree. Before I could make it to the ground I went back first into a tree. Then everything went dark.

Authors note: hello out there all my readers I just wanted to let you know I love you for putting up with my not-so-talented mind and reading this far! Congrats you are awesome! Thankyou for your time :3 bye I guess.