The Ravisher 4

Making Demands

Before I had a hope in hell of saying anything, Will caught me off guard with his, "You first."

Well, that was hardly fair. I didn't want to 'go' first. He should.

The look on Will's face told me I was going first.

Damn.

"Only if you promise to try and understand." My increasing panic was obvious in my tone of voice, and I knew I was twitching; I just couldn't help it.

Will's hand (not the one soothing my ready-to-boil emotions by circling my face) caught one of my hands, pulled it to his chest - dragging me along, too - and gave me a look.

A look that told me to trust, yes, trust him.

Wow, trust, damn. I'll try.

Taking a deep breath I waited for an interruption, of any kind.

I was so not ready to do this, I'd never, ever, told anyone - what - I was.

Oh crumbs, this meant we were serious.

Bums, bums, arse.

Deep breath, 1,2,3: here goes nothing, "I'm of the Menoe."

Nothing, nada, zilch.

No reaction of any kind...ok, so he hasn't heard of my people before. Good.

"You haven't heard of us?" As he shook his head, I nodded, "Good, that means I can explain without any prejudices."

As I thought of ways to explain this to My Will, the panic started to creep up and claw at me again, I had to look up him, if only to assure myself of his grudging acceptance. I doubted my ability to survive if Will rejected me. Raising my eyesight only slightly, I peeked through my eyelashes to gouge his expression; Will looked neither accusing nor angry; just curious and confused (he had an adorable little frown puckering his forehead).

It gave me hope to carry on with my explanation; much more confidently this time.

"So, as I said before, I'm of the Menoe. My people are those left of the direct descendants of the Greek God Menoetius. There is a legend of Menoetius coming down to earth, allowing his ruthless emotions to take over, raping and murdering wherever he saw fit. Every woman he took became pregnant, and their descendants inherited some of his Godly powers. These powers passed from generation to generation, and here I am. Menoetius knew Zeus was to kill him, so he ensured parts of him always survived, as he reeked his vengeance on humans."

There was a long pause.

A pause that seemed to go on for months and years.

I couldn't look at Will, although he still held me, he wasn't moving and he wasn't saying anything.

Was he even breathing?

Unable to bear any sort of rejection from him, I tried to break free of his death-grip on me.

I disgusted him.

I needed to get away, to get away and cry and move on.

Will was the first person I had ever told this to and look at his reaction - it was obvious I was to be alone forever. Oh Gods, why is this happening to me?

I pulled the fragile pieces of my soul momentarily together, and made for the direction of the door.

Luckily (or possibly, unluckily), before I could move two steps, Will was in my face and personal bubble. Oh how I wanted him to stay there, but he doesn't want me.

Who would?

I'm a freak: disgusting.

Will took my face in his hands and raised me to his burning gaze, "My mate, my Goddess. I told you before, you never leave me." The reverent look on his face took my breath away.

His head tilted down to try and meet my aching lips, but before I could let us get even this physical, it was his turn.

His 'go' to explain.

Letting my words and breath whisper over his lips, I gently reminded him of his turn. It was a simple, "Your go." But I knew that he knew what I was talking about.

Will made a noise that was somewhere between a laugh and a groan.

It was as sexy as you're imagining.

"Ok," he whispered, leaning back infinitely, "my turn to explain about me and my people. Where to begin?"

"How about at the beginning sweetheart?" I sweetly suggested.

His laugh was as dry as the desert, "Ha, real funny. Ok Little Goddess, I'll tell you all about me, but let me reassure you, I'm nowhere near as exotic as you are, My Goddess. I'm quite simply a werewolf."

I think my shock surprised him, "You've never come across us before?"

"No, never." My grin widened, "You're my first," I laughed.

He laughed with me, and I felt as if a tonne of bricks had been lifted off my shoulders. He wasn't going to reject me. That last treacherous thought sobered me quickly, and I had to ask him, "You don't find me a disgusting freak?"

His laughing cut off quickly as my insecurities revealed themselves.

Will's simple denial was heart-warming and more than reassuring, "Who am I to judge freaks? You are My Little Goddess and beyond special, nothing about you will ever be disgusting to me: you're mine. And I'm yours; if you'll have me. Please?"

Well, there was only one possible answer to that sweetest of questions: I jumped him.

I pushed myself into his arms, wrapping my legs around his waist and latching my mouth onto his.

It was heaven, heaven on earth.

His lips were as soft as they looked, they were warm, welcoming and utterly to die for.

We just couldn't get enough of each other.

Heat rose between us.

Our tongues tussled and his arms wrapped around me, and I was wrapped around him and we fit one another perfectly.

I wanted him.

He wanted me.

Now, where was that bedroom?

This was for my Jessy-bean for her continual nagging and eternal love for me. She also keeps me warm in her belly, and for that she has my eternal thanks (and yes, she's as strange as I am). Love you gurrrrrlllll.