"GO! GO! GO!"I yelled as he drove off. I flashed a sign of release and put my head back on the seat.

"So I'm guessin you snuck out,"he said.

"Naw, I was just running out the door and screamin g-

"N!gga don't get smart,"he said cutting my sarcasm off. I playfully rolled my eyes and before you know it, we stopped. I lifted my head up off the seat ad looked to the right. We pulled up to this beautiful color-creamed house, with red outline on the windows, and doors. My expression was in awe, and then Damien got out the car and jogged to my side and opened the door.

"Thanks love,"I sad getting out the car with a smile on my face.

"So I'm your love now? I could've sworn almost a week ago that you was just yellin at me over some stupid stuff,"he said closing the car door.

" Didn't nobody tell you to come by house, knowin that my parents might be home,"I said as he opened the door. He threw his keys on the living room coffee table and then he went into the kitchen. I looked around his house and it was some nice valuable stuff in here. It was pretty like seriously.

The colors were together and everything. There was dandelions in a vase on his counter, artwork and stuff. It was amazing.

" I see you've already fell in love wit my crib,"he said having to cups in his hands. He said it all cocky like and I just rolled my eyes at him.

"Don't get cocky now. But forreal, your house is like...unexplainable. Like this house is beautiful,"I said still lookin around. I was so in love with the house, that I didn't even realize Damien had his arms wrapped around my waist with his head in the crook of my neck. It made me blush but...I felt comfortable.

"Not as beautiful as you,"he whispered in my ear. I blushed slightly and then I turned around facing him. "You know, for a preachers kid I really didn't know you were aloud to wear dat tight shirt out the house,"he said smirking.

"Well first off, they don't even know I'm gone, and secondly this is my body, my money that I buy it with and they don't even know that I have it,"I said rubbing putting my arms around his neck. "And what they don't know won't hurt em right?"I asked kissing his cheek.

What am I doing!? Wait, this is for me not no know one else but me. Lord please keep me out of ha that tries to come my way.

He looked me in my eyes, and I looked into his. He leaned in and I leaned in-

RING! RING!  RING!

His phone went off and groaned when he saw who it was.

"What Keen?....How much did they take?...WHERE THE HECK WAS CALVIN?...Man I'm on my way,"he said with his jaw clenched. He put his phone away, and then looked up at me.

"We gone finish this later,"he said winking at me. Is this dude bipolar or some sort cuz i could've sworn this dude was just yellin at somebody, not more than 10 seconds ago. I grabbed my stuff and he opened the door, waiting for me to go first. 

About 10 minutes later, we arrived at my house and I kissed him on the cheek saying goodbye. I walked to my front door and I guess he was waiting on me to get in the house safely because he wouldn't leave. I opened the door and it was pitch black. I ran up the steps and walked into my room. I sat down on thr love seat that was in my room, and then my phone went off, indicating that I had a text. It was from Paris.