The Rumour Mill

Monday at school the rumour mill was on fire! As I met my sisters for lunch under the tree they filled me in on what they heard.

"It has to be Katy." Said Moana "Look there she is can you read her." I looked over and she looked towards us.

Bitch, I don't even care that everything I said were lies. You are the reason Chris broke up with me on Sunday. You will Pay!

"Oh yeah it's her, Chris broke it off on Sunday."

"After the kiss....."

"Shh..." I said "So was that all you heard?" I asked my sisters having a strange feeling they were holding something back. They shifted uncomfortably. "Just tell me I promise I won't burn her to the ground."

"She said that at your last school you actually had to leave because you were dating two guys at once and they fought over you in the play ground one getting badly injured, apparently you walked off with the guy that won and left the injured guy on the ground in terrible pain." Tierra said. I could set her on fire right now my emotions were extremely high. How dare she! If I did burn her to the ground now the only people that would know the truth were me and my sisters.

"Chaleur!" I look at Tierra

"What?"

"Your hair" I knew what she meant, when we were powered up and ready to use our powers our hair changed. Mine had red streaks, red for fire. Aria was the only one of us that's hair didn't change. I calmed myself as mum had taught us to do. "It doesn't matter what she says, she's trying to get a reaction out of you." That was true and it was working.