Chapter 32: Euphoric Rapture

Oh God... Blythe froze at the mere sight of him. What did I get myself into?

"Gentlemen, if you excuse me." He relieved the the soldiers accompanying him and entered, shutting the door behind him.

"Um, I see you're back from wherever you came from." Blythe fidgeted for words, her body quaking nervously.

"And I see you were apparently looking for me." He retorted with a sly smile, shutting the door behind him, making it impossible for Blythe to depart from his presence. "Why else would you be here?"

Blythe remained still, her fingers tapping nervously atop her lap.

"I find it rather peculiar how such a delicate young girl abruptly became as fierce as wolf in lieu of her secretive departure."

"Must you have a reason to know why?"

William only chuckled at her questionable response, setting down his onyx feathered hat.

"Why yes, after all you were my prisoner." He emphasized.

Blythe bit her chapped lip, feeling a bead of blood touch the tip of her tongue, not the least bit phased by his subtly sarcastic label.

"Or was I? You didn't treat me like one for long."

He paused, and his stone-cold face softened lightly; still somewhat tensed, knowing he couldn't verbalize another combat, nor could he contradict himself behind the stony glare he wore.

"What happened to you my lovely Blythe?" His head bowed down slightly, displaying a regretful frown that was inevitable to hide any longer.

Blythe sighed as she pondered for a simple response.

"I grew up." She responded truthfully, knowing deep down it was true. She sat up straight, in an attempt to mask her growing sorrow, whilst inside, her heart yearned for the love she once felt not so long ago; realizing the wall she built, the fortress that caged her heart in its protective walls, bound sturdily; blocked from the heartache, his cruel words, his callousness.

"Have you not grown up already?"

"Not everything is meant to be literal, I grew up inside. I built my strength and the courage to move forward, and I have, and yet a part of me still came back to where I first was."

"Then why return?" His voice growing softer and softer with each response he gave.

Blythe paused for a moment pondering deeply as she stared into the his clear cerulean eyes, seemingly receptive to her words.

"I just couldn't. A mind could only think and process so much, but a heart feels immensely for the things we attempt to overlook. And I failed... I failed majorly, thinking I could move forward, let the past go, and leave you behind. I came back for the only person I ever truly loved, and I just pray, that somewhere inside he'd take me back to the sensible man he once was, release all the resentment he's bottling inside, in return."  She stood gracefully, her head held high, facing him with a subtly bold gleam in her topaz eyes, making her way towards him, bewildered and baffled, unable to even muster out a single word as she grew closer, not even his ego could hide his true self. Blythe gently placed  her palm atop the smooth surface of his hand.

 "This isn't you, your ego and pride are only a facade , you know it too. You can stand and refuse to believe it in front of my face, the only one who has ever seen the man you are behind closed doors, out of this God-forsaken uniform you wear each day." She added. "You've forgotten love existed. " She gaped down with tearful eyes as she prepped herself from his astounded presence taking just a few steps before his hand seized her wrist, pulling her back to face him, his alluring gleam bringing uncalled tears to her eyes.

 "I know now..." He spoke inaudibly, caressing her face before kissing her waiting lips at last. His fingers gently stroked through her wavy russet locks, knowing she was back in his arms, his life; no longer was she a memory to him.

Blythe sighed at loss, craving the long lost love she felt; tugging at the buttons of his jacket until she managed to at least free one from that horrid uniform before he pinned her against the wall in desperation to love her once again. The love he had and lost had finally found its way back to him. The wall within his heart was crumbling like that of Jericho, whilst her inner fortress unleashed all she bottled inside.

 Within a matter of moments, he undid the buttons and ripped his jacket off with great disdain for his impulsive reversion, regretting ever attempting to forget her. His callous thoughts faded from his mind  and his heart pounded uncontrollably.

 Blythe could only wipe her joyous tears away; reunited with the William she knew. She discretely unhooked her bra and smiled somewhat sensually before  undoing her bodice; William taking into notice her sudden move, enthralled by the pure virgin innocence within her oceanic eyes, her lips partly opened continuously, quaking to dare speak upon her unconscious actions whereas the carnal fire raged within her heart in the heat of the moment, not wanting to let go, she wanted to embrace the moment while she still had it. For all she knew, she could wake up back on the concrete driveway that sent her here, back to that hell of a diner with that bald-headed jerkoff for a manager. 

 He inched his way closer to her. "It is your choice my lovely... Your purity..."

 Blythe  sheepishly smiled. "What have we to lose? I want to feel this moment... with you." She spoke as she pressed her lips to his, taking down the band that held his hair, feeling his chestnut locks within the spaces of her fingers, and instantly they were becoming one once again as he laid her down atop his bed; sending her into a state of euphoria...

*End of Part 2*

 Okay, I'm pretty much sure y'all know what happens haha.  I personally found myself all giggly while writing this part!

 By the way, Hi guys,

 Life has happened, thankfully I finally obtained financial aid from my mom after all the bugging I did and hopefully will be qualified for the spring-term of college. In addition I have also gotten myself a second job, one WITH hours and a slightly higher pay unlike Wendy's with their poor management. It has been quite chaotic being consistently called in and having to be on-alert for any hour of the day. But hey, it's worth it, can't wait to see my paycheck. I do apologize for the major delay!

Smiles and Love,

 Riva :) <3