Chapter 5

"Hush hush," she wispered in my ear " wouldn't want to cause a scene would we now?" she slowly removed her hand from my face.

"You bitch!" was the first thing I spat at her. "You could've warned me about, oh I don't know, the fact that I'm going to DIE?!" My voice was filled with hatred.

"Where would the fun be in that dear? Don't be such a drama queen! You're not going to die. Just be emotionally frozen and a cold blooded killer." She sounded as though she was having fun. She was smirking. Friggin SMIRKING?!

"Oh yeah I forgot there was a huge difference between dieing and the equivalent to being a rock." I said sarcastically, anger edging on my voice. My eyes were turning red with anger, I could feel their normal chocolate brown leak away. 

"Now now, no need to be so angry!" She chuckled at herself. 

"So, now there is no going back what happens now?"

"Well within the next few days, at midnight, you will slowly turn into a human and on the third day you will be struck and you shall become a human."

"Really?! That's it?"

"Well not quite obviously their will be some effects..."

"Wow... why does everything have to have difficult parts to it! Why can't life be simple?!"

"Anyway back to what I was saying, it'll hurt a little bit but other than that it will be fine!"

"Oh ok then..." I sighed with releif. That wasn't that bad! "So what about everything else?"

"What do you mean?" 

"You know, the contract deal thing?" 

"Oh right! When your 6 months are up, it will just be the same as changing into a human but it will last for a week as they have the extra 4 days for losing your soul and whatnot."

"I'm sorry. How can you say that to me so calmly when you know what you've done?" The next three words did not surprise me at all.

"Because I'm evil." She smiled a chilling smile. One that sends shivers down your spine... and not in a good way!

"Ok..." 

"Goodbye dear!" She smiled and then went poof! Into nothingness. Grrr. She makes me angry. I was really going to have to make the most of the next 6 months...

I went down stairs to talk to my mum.

"Hey mum!" I smiled at her and sat down next to her on the sofa. I curled up against her side.

"Hi sweetie." She smiled at me.

"The witch visited..."

"She what?! Visited?! What happened? Why didn't you call for me? What did she say? Did she hurt you? Did she..." If you hadn't notice, my mum was a bit of a worrier.

"Mum mum mum! I'm fine! She wouldn't let me come get you. I was going to scream for  you but she put her hand over my mouth and before you ask, no she did not hurt or suffocate me. Then she talked to me, told me what would happen next and went poof and she was gone..."

"What did she say?!"

"She told me over the next few days at midnight I will slowly change into a human and on the third day I will be 'struck' and I will become a human."

"Oh so you have 3 day until you become a human?"

"Well yeah I suppose."

"Ok..." She sighed so I snuggled up to the side of her and we just hugged for about an hour. Finally I got up for bed. I went upstairs for bed. I got dressed and crawled into bed. My eyes were wide open. I checked the clock. 11:47. It was the 26th of February. 

The time ticked by slowly and it felt like hours even though it wasnt even 15 minutes yet. The time was now 11:59. Only about 3o seconds before I will experience my first night of becoming a human. Although I regret it but I was still a little bit excited. 

Finally the clock struck 12. 

****************************************************

I'm pretty sure everyone knows the drill ;) Opinions, comment and vote please :L Thank you for reading, I hoped you enjoyed it! <3