Chapter 7

My legs start to shake getting weaker as we kiss deeper and passionately. Danielle wraps her arms around my neck gently and instantly becomes too close to my body. Her breasts barely touch mine and feel my body heating up with warm sensations. I moan softly into her mouth as I move my hands to her body. I put them on her side right beside of each of her breasts. We pull back slowly catching our breaths. I see her chest moving up and down and I bite my lip. She stares in my eyes as I feel the tip of her fingers rub across the back of my neck. She reaches up and pulls my hair out of its ponytail. I feel my hair fall down barely hitting my shoulders.

            “You’re beautiful.” She whispers loud enough for me to hear.

            I swallow hard. “Not as beautiful as you.”

            She smiles exposing her teeth and she leans in then kisses me. I close my eyes and make-out with her slowly backing her up against a wall. I feel the water pounding and bouncing off my back. I let my hands wander across her chest until I grope her breasts. She moans into my mouth and I can feel myself throb. I kiss down her jaw line as she leans her head back and I kiss her sexy smooth neck. I suck on it right where she likes it. I’m sure that’ll leave a hickey. I can hear her moaning softly.

            She pushes me back a little bit but gently. I stare in her eyes. Did I do something wrong? I frown.

            “I don’t want you to hurt if you move around too much or if I touch you…” She says caringly. She stares in my eyes as if she’s about to cry. I put my hand on her cheek and rub my thumb against it.

            “No matter how much pain I could feel at the moment. It’s worth it.”

            She licks her lips and whispers. “Then kiss me.”

            I do as she demands and I kiss her lips passionately. I rub my hands down her sides to her hips. I put my leg in between hers and press it against her. I stare in her eyes as she bites her lip feeling the pressure from my leg. She’s so soft and wet.

            I barely move my leg against her as I lean in kissing her neck. I feel water slide against my lips as it slides down her neck. I kiss her down to her chest. I put her nipple in my mouth and start licking it. I take my time learning the things she enjoys and feeling every inch of her body. She runs her fingers through my hair and I suck on her nipple looking up at her. She looks down at me biting her lip so hard it leaves an imprint after she releases it. I move my leg and slide my hand down her stomach to in between her legs. She’s really wet. I feel the wetness slide in between my fingers as I touch her all over. I press my finger on her clit and move it back and forth. I feel her shake at first and she moans.

            “That feels amazing Addie.”

            I smile a little as I slowly get on my knees. I grunt quietly so I don’t worry her. I stare at my fingers moving against her soft wet pussy. My lips start to quiver wanting to taste her. I move my fingers and open her legs a little wider. I look up at her and press my lips on her inner thighs. She stares down at me breathing slowly. I know she’s waiting for my lips to press against her. I end up doing so. I press my lips against her clit. She turns her head to the side with her head against the wall. I move my tongue in circles and in waves against her. She starts to moan and twitch.

            “Mmm…”

            I close my eyes and press my hands on her ass pushing her closer. She scoots down the wall some more and it opens her legs wider. I lick her up and down starting to get a faster pace. I feel her hand grab my hair gently and she pushes my face closer. I slide two fingers slowly inside of her and she moans loud. I look up at her and move my mouth. “Did that hurt?” I ask.