Prince Charming

Areum's POV

"What just happened?"

I am now staring at no where with my jaw dropped. I'm still standing and a little bit jiggling since the bus is now once again moving.

"Yah! Who is he?! And who is Park Jimin?"

Jiyoon pulled me down for me to sit again. I looked at her only to find her raising her eyebrows.

"P-park Jimin?"

"Wake up! Yah!"

She hit my forehead while shaking me. I sighed and looked straight at her.

"Park Jimin, he is the one near our classroom when we were still back at Seoul. He was once my crush until I noticed that suddenly he became so sweet. In that moment I thought that he is naturally like that, that he was naturally sweet and caring. I was about to like him back but everything changed when we went to the mall"

"Wait? We?"

I noded slowly as I swallowed the blockage in my throat.

"We, Jimin I and his gang, or better known as the school kingkas."

"Bts?"

"Yeah."

"So what happened when you went to the mall?"

I once again sighed as I recall what happened.

"Well I was playing the catching game. But then when I turned around I saw Chanyeol oppa. I was so shocked to the point that I hugged him. But little did I know, Jimin and his friends were watching the scene. Then Jimin started running. His friends followed him of course and so do I. When I finally found him, he was drunk. It was raining that night so I was so happy when I found him. Then he started talking none sense, until I finally fainted."

I watched Jiyoon's expression as it changed.

"What did he do to you"

I smiled bitterly.

"When I woke up all of BTS were standing right infront of me. But the way they smirk gave me chills. So in the end they left the room with me and Jimin. Then Jimin explained that he is only faking his personality to be close with me. He also knew about Jungkook. So in the end it turns out Jimin is also-"

"A psychopath?"

I noded again as I held my face and rubbed it. Aishh its getting cold.

"Then what about that Kim guy?"

"Kim Taehyung, he was one of Jimin's friends, when we first met he was actually kind, he was the second person whom I trusted but when I knew that they were all the same, Taehyung seemed different, all of them did. What surprised me the most is what happened earlier. I never thought that Taehyung would.... ahhh I don't know"

"So its not only Jungkook who we need to watch out of. There will be Jimin and Taehyung. Gosh what kind of beauty do you have? You can even make killers fall!"

I just gave him a scrunched up face and looked outside the window. Now that Jimin and Taehyung entered the picture I don't know what to do. What I know right now is that those three won't let themselves lose. Good luck to me.

~~~~~~

"I'm almost near Daegu Areum, wait for me"

I sighed deeply as I leaned back to the sofa.

"Another text?"

I noded as I massaged my temples. It have already been 2 days since Taehyung showed up. And luckily they haven't been causing troubles.

"What did the text said?"

"He said that he's already near Daegu and that I should wait for him. Argggghh so much frustration."

"How the heck did he even know that you're in Daegu?"

"Well he always say that. If he passed a place he will text me that he's near his next target area."

"We should double lock the doors tonight. He might give us a visit"

I looked at Jiyoon while my hands are supporting my head. How come that this girl is so calm?

"It's getting late Areum let's go to sleep."

I noded and said good night. I went to my room and took a shower. Then I wore my panjamas and a sweater. Its really cold tonight so I also turned on the heater.

~~~~~~

"Finally"

I drifted to the other side as I felt my surroundings getting hot. Then I tried to go to sleep again.

"No escape Areum, you can't go no where"

I heard a deep voice which made me open my eyes wide only to be welcomed my a pair of eyes.

"Ohh my angel is finally awake."

"Jeon Jungkook"

I swallowed the lump in my throat as I slowly moved backwards while he on the other hand moved forward.

"J-Jungkook we can talk about this, l-look I-"

"Don't stress youself angel, because tonight were going home"

Fuck, no way before I could even process what's happening his hands went near me while he's holding a handkerchief.

I dodged the handkerchief and covered my nose with my mouth.

"Feisty little angel."

When he said that he suddenly jumped over me and forcefully removed my hands from my nose and put it above my head.

"I cant belive you left me while I was in coma. You know it was much better when we were in that dark alley atleast I was hugging you back then."

"Jungkook s-stop it!"

"Don't worry Areum it won't hurt."

After saying that he shoved himself into me and caught my lips. I just found myself struggling from his touch which made him angry.

He suddenly pulled of and eyed me.

"You don't know how much I missed you Areum"

Then he let the handkerchief go and grabbed my face for it to stay in place.

"J-Jungkook stop it please I-"

Before I could finish my sentence he once again leaned in and kissed me forcefully.

Third Person's POV

Jungkook who is now on top of Areum while kissing her, is holding himself back as he was scared to hurt the girl.

Under his touch he could feel the girl trying to escape but his satisfaction is not yet filled.

"I'm sorry Areum, I'm too selfish"