Wooly

Hiiiiii!!!! This is Monluv here! Please comment and vote. This is my first "ghetto" story, as my friend would call it. Give me your feedback. Tell me what's on your mind. Alsoo Please check out my other book "Moe". A chapter has been released:)

Thanks for all of your support!!!!!

∆∆∆∆ ∆∆∆∆ ∆∆∆∆ ∆∆∆∆ ∆∆∆∆ ∆∆∆∆ ∆∆∆∆

Wooly

Diva's POV

I've always been a good girl. I've tried to stay in my lane and not deal with broke-back niggas or wannabe hustlers. But this boy had it going on. He had money, he had pure swag. Everything I thought I wanted in a man.

Him and his light brown eyes, mahogany skin, and the the muscular build. His street name was just "D" but he insisted I call him Donte.

Even though I secretly knew he was a drug dealer; reason for living in such a luxurious house. I didn't bother questioning his ways. I knew that was a touchy subject. Not even his momma who was sporting the nicest rides and digs he bought her could wonder a thing cause he was the one paying her bills.

Sometimes Donte could be a little harsh to me after a long day's work on the street, but he always made it up to me with designer bags and shoes. His was too wealthy for his own good. He was probably the richest baller up in Atlanta unless some undercover millionaire was walking our streets waiting to be another shoot-out casualty.

Donte kissed my cheek with his soft warm lips. "What's that for?" I asked as I looked at him. He sat down on the leather chaise and smirked. "I can't give my love a kiss?" I shrugged and turned the channel on the flat screen TV mounted onto the wall. Sunlight shone through large glass window causing the chaise to get hot.

"Yo baby. You ain't busy tonight are you?" Of course! Donte did have something for me. "Nah. Whatchu tryna do?" I asked.

"Clubbin'. Only if you down, doe," I nodded. "I gotta meet my boy up there. He talkin' 'bout some, he want me up there so I can meet his new chick. I mean, he got one like e'ry month." Donte chuckled and went to the bathroom.

His cologne blew in my face as I turned my attention back to The Bold and the Beautiful. I frowned when I started going over our conversation.

So the only reason Donte wanted to go the club was to meet his "boy's" new girl friend. I supposed he meant Travis. Travis couldn't keep his thing in his pants if the universe depended on it.

I walked into the bathroom and wrapped my arms around Donte's waist. He was applying more cologne even though he had enough to supply a handful of bums.

"I gotta get going, baby." I said into the back of his shirt. Donte turned around so I could get a real good whiff of his men perfume. Me and his cologne were getting a little too close for comfort.

"Why? Thought you were stayin' 'til tonight."

"You know how my ma is. She's gon' have a field day with the fact that I ain't gon' be home 'til early tomorrow." I frowned. Ma was a crack-whore from head to toe. I couldn't stand her! But hey, I couldn't stay with Donte or ma would be calling the police like someone stole her weed and weave.

We fought twice and it all ended with the neighbors calling the cops and having ma taken to the county jail and me staying with my best friend, Lee Stoll. But since her pop can't stand company other than those young girls he brings into his house when Lee's momma is at work, then he kicked me out the second day I was there and I caught him with someone other than Lee's ma.