16.

It's been a couple of weeks now and I honestly never thought I could be this happy after the accident.

Surprisingly Christopher still talked to me; to be honest he's all I've been spending time with.

He always manages to convince me to go places with him even though he knows how much I hate going anywhere that wasn't my house.

But I found myself enjoying Christopher's little "adventures".

But Bria and her trio still were threatening me when Christopher wasn't around and although they scared the crap out of me, I figured since Christopher being in my life is one of the best things to happen to me in awhile; I decided to just embraced the happiness I felt around him and not worry about anyone else.

And let me tell you that that method was working, at least for now.

I was now currently sitting across Christopher at this little cafe he found a little bit outside of the town we lived in. Since he was falling behind in his school work Christopher decided that it was a perfect time at a perfect place to do homework.

Trust me I had no voice whatsoever in this decision.

" You've literally been sitting her for the last hour staring out the window " he said drawing my attention away from the candy shop across the cafe.

" That's be-because I actually do my work in class " I said, giving him a smile afterwards.

" For you information I do my work in class too, it's just this history class that's killing me " he said while scrunching his face up with disgust at the thought of history class.

" You know maybe paying attention while the teacher is teaching might help " I said laughing.

" I don't know what you're talking about, I bet you haven't even started your essay about civil war and either " he replied

" Well...that's none of your business Christopher " I said putting an emphasis on his name.

He was quiet for a couple of minutes so I turned to face him to find him just staring at me.

" What? " I said shifting a little in my sit feeling insecure all of a sudden.

He took s minute before saying something " Why do you call me "Christopher"? ".

" What do you mean? That's your name " I said chuckling.

" No it's just everyone at school calls me C.J or just Chris but your the only one besides my parents who calls me by my full name " he explained.

I'd never really thought about it but I guess in a way he was right because I had always referred to him as " Christopher" and not by his nickname.

" Do you not like being called by your full name? " I asked worrying that I might've been calling him by something he didn't want to be referred to by.

He shook his head before saying " No not at all it's just...different ".

" Since it makes you so uncomfortable I'll just call you Chris from now on " I said giving him a smile.

" You really didn't have to but thanks? " he said a little confused as well but
nevertheless a smile ok his face as well.

It was now Monday, which if you didn't know, was the worst day of the week.

Although I wanted to do was stay in bed all day, but I knew that I would eventually have to go out of bed one way or another. So I pulled myself out of bed and went to do my morning routine.

Not taking long I finished in a little more then 5 minutes and went to my closet to find an outfit for today.

I picked out so light blue jeans and a pink colored v-neck shirt; I topped that off with a black zip up hoodie.

As I was putting on my Chuck Taylors I heard a car beep outside.

Now if your wondering, yes that was Chris outside my house, although I had told him no many times, Chris still insisted on giving me a ride to school everyday even though I was fine walking the little 10 minutes to school.

I grabbed a granola bar and an apple before walking out the door.

" Hi Chris " I said a little breathlessly.

" You call that breakfast? " he asked pointing towards my granola and apple.

" Well duh since I'm eating it for breakfast " I replied with a little sassiness.

" You know, you've become a little bold since we met " he said while driving off.

" ... and is that a bad thing? " I asked smiling to myself.

" No, I like it. I like it a lot " he said giving me a smirk.

Felling my face get all hot, I decided not to say anything back.

Before I knew it Chris was pulling up to the school parking lot.

I unbuckled myself before getting out of the car, Chris walked beside me as we entered the school together.

Chris was literally an attention magnet and every time we walked next to each other in the hallways people were bound to stare, I thought that by now people would be used to it but it was like the first time every single time.

" So we have another game this Friday " Chris said giving me a knowing look.

I should've seen this coming.

" This time I'm not taking no for an answer " he continued.

" Chris, I-I'm not really sure about that " I replied nervously.

" Come on you said you would come this time " he said getting in front of me.

I was staring right into his face and as I looked into his ocean eyes, I knew that I couldn't escape this anymore.

" Ugh! " I said while walking past him.

" See I knew you wouldn't disappoint me " Chris said while smiling.

" That doesn't mean I'll have any fun though " I said putting a scowl on my face.

He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and winked at me before saying " Don't worry angel face, with me out on the field you'll be having more then fun "

Angel Face?