Unidentified Chapter 5: A Broken Soul Can be Healed By Song

So this chapter will take place as one of the days Lia regained some of her memories during her stay in Magnostadt. And during the time Sinbad becomes a slave. I couldn't figure out where to put this arc in my story but here you have it now.

Also, chapters like what took place in Zagan's dungeon, and where they went to Kronos dungeon and where they meet Sharrkan will also be Unidentified chapters.

"What?!"
Lia screamed when she hears the news from Ja'far.
He clenched his fist, he couldn't look her in the eye. Sinbad had lost the bet against Maader and now he was her slave.
"I'm sorry....." was all he manged to say.
Lia eyes began to have tears and she dashed out the door.
"Lia!" Misty and Suzuki yell but she was gone.

Lia ran to the beach and looked out the water. She gritted her teeth.
"I fucken told you not to get cocky!" She punched the ground multiple times.
Then something caught her eyes. From far away she saw a slave trader. But from the looks of it, he treated them well. True they still have chains, but they were well dressed and not beaten.
She walked up to them.

"Is there something you need, woman?"

She looked and sees the slave trader. She gulps. She raised her hand up and the slave trader and all the slaves were now under her illusion.

"Yes."

- Time Skip: Several weeks later -

Suzuki and Misty were pacing back and forth, nonstop. Lia has been missing for several weeks and they haven't gotten any news on how Sinbad is.
"What are we going to do?!" Misty growled.
".......you don't think....?!" Serenade just realized what Lia must of done.
Misty and Suzuki looked at her shocked.

"OH HELL NO!!!!"

-

"Mother, the slave trader has arrived." A Woman with blonde hair walks up to a woman with black pink eyes, wavy long brown hair.
Next to her, stood Sinbad. His eyes lifeless.
"Good Kil.(turns to Sinbad) Sinbad, Child.....Stand next to me." Maader motions him and he obeyed.
In comes the slave trader.
"It's been awhile hasn't it, my lady?" He bows.
"So what do have for me today? I don't have much time." Maader sighs board.
"As you know, I treat my slaves well. But I have indeed a fine and extremely rare one." The slave trader smiles.
She raised an eyebrow.
From behind a pillar, a little girl with pink hair and eyes, on her forehead was a fang marking turning black,and ragged dress, clenched her teeth.

Black rukh admitting from her. Filled with hatred towards the woman in the chair. She gritted her teeth.
"Big brother Masrur....I'll kill that woman and get out freedom back..." the little girl hissed as she watched the slave trader and Madar speak. Her eyes travel to Sinbad.

"You can come now." The slave trader motions to the shadows.
Everyone sees a figure approaching.

"My dearly beloved..........." a female voice sang.