Chapter 17

Logan POV

         After Abby and Lucas left, Grace took my hand and helped me up. She brought me to the nearest bathroom.

G- Sit on the counter.

        She walked over to a medicine cabinet and got some things for my wound. She came back and got between my legs. She started tending my eye. I winced once in a while and she apologized. Then I remembered something.

L- Last time we were like this, we had sex after.

       Grace rolled her eyes.

G- Last time we were like this, you weren't a player and a bitch!

     I rolled my eyes.

L- Well, I've always been like that. So deal with it princess.

G- Yeah, well, maybe you should change!

        I looked down. There was an awkward silence between us.

Abby- Uh Lucas!

      My eyes widened and so did Grace's.

Abby- LUCAS!!!

            I smirked then shouted.

L- QUIET DOWN IN THERE!!

           After that there was no more moaning.

G- You know, it's Christmas Eve.

         I looked at her, still in between my legs.

G- I thought today would be a good day. You would stop ignoring me and Abby would come back. That didn't go as planned.

L- It was a mistake. You deserve someone better, who doesn't make stupid mistakes.

G- But I want you and I love you!

L- I love you too.

       I leaned down and kissed her.

          After about a minute of kissing, I pulled back

          After about a minute of kissing, I pulled back. She smiled. I frowned.

L- You need to find someone better.

     With that I walked out of the room, tears running down my face.

Grace POV

L- You need to find someone better.

              He walked out. Tears filled my eyes. Eventually they came out. I dropped to the floor, sobbing. I can't believe this is happening! I need Abby! Crap! She's having "alone time" with Lucas. And I don't really want to walk in on that! I just sat on the floor sobbing, wondering what I did wrong.