You meet them again/Hanging out

Killua:

You had been in the Zoldyak family for as long as you known Killua. You weren't really part of the family, just a guest. You had worried about your mother, was she dead? Or did she abandon you? You would never know, you and Killua were now 12 years old, you knew this family assassinates people but they would never harm you. One day, Killua grabbed your arm and began to run very fast, what was going on??!?!?! You noticed there was a little blood on Killua's arm, you then stuck your feet into the ground preventing Killua from going further since he had a death grip on your arm.

"Killua! What is going on! Tell me!" You demanded giving Killua a glare. You demanded an explanation. You stared at Killua in the eyes, his eyes flashed into assassin mode before it turned back to just anger. "We have to go NOW!"Killua yelled trying to make you move. "No! You are going to tell me EXACTLY WHAT'S HAPPENING!" You said being stubborn, you were not moving until you had answers. Killua was beyond pissed now, he came up to you, picking you up against your will, before running out of there. You pounded on his back but eventually fell asleep due to being so angry, much to Killua's relief because he didn't know how long he could take it anymore.  

Gon:

"Dad could I take the Hunter Exam this year?" You asked your Dad, handing him the form. Your Dad smiled taking the form. "Do you really have to ask? Of Course You Can!" Your Dad said handing you back the form with his signature on it. "Thanks Dad!" You said. He than helped you pack for the Exam and which City it was located at. But, he told you that you were a smart girl and you would be able to figure out where the Exam was located. You were so happy, you finally are 12 years old and you can become a Hunter! You gave your Dad a hug before leaving for the Exam, a proud tear fell down your Dad's cheek before he packed up for his mission.

(the city where the Exam is at), You have finally arrived by a little help of your Dad's animal that could fly. You walked up towards the map, reading it and memorizing it when you heard a Boat's horn go off. You turned around to see a boat landing on the dock, mostly likely more people who wanted to take an exam. You saw a blonde haired boy with gray eyes and a male with black hair and a suit on walk past you, when they past you saw familiar green and black hair talking with the captain. Could it be? "Gon?!?!?!" You called out, Gon immediately turned his head around to your direction and began to smile. He thanked the Captain before running towards you, you waited patiently. Once he caught up to you, he bombarded you with questions.

"What are you doing here Name? Are you here to take the Hunter Exam too? How have you been? I've missed you so much! How is your father doing? Is he doing great?" You interrupted Gon by placing your hand on his shoulder laughing slightly. "You haven't changed one bit, Gon. I know it's been a long time but let's finish the Hunter Exam first before we talk okay?" Gon whimpered slightly but agreed. You then met Kurapika, Leorio and teamed up and began to head to the Exam! When you got there, You met Killua Zoldyak and made a bond of friendship.

Kurapika:

Your Aunt had passed away, you were now alone... but that wouldn't stop you from taking the Hunter Exam! Your Aunt told you how your Uncle took the Hunter Exam with her, it started out with friendship and it eventually turned into love, and the joys of being a Hunter. Before she passed away, You told her that you would become a Hunter and enjoy being one! That's where you were at right now, A boat sailing towards the Exam. A storm was up and everyone had to go inside for cover besides the workers. In there, no one really caught your eye until you saw this boy on a hammock reading a book. You walked towards him, wanting to know what book he was reading, he was reading a book you've read a while ago.

"It's a good book isn't it?" You asked the stranger. He looked up, revealing his beautiful gray eyes, your eyes widened.. It was him. You and the boy stared at each other, unsure what to do until he coughed awkwardly. "Um... My name is Name, What's yours? I've never got your name from our last encounter.." You said. "Kurapika, I'm sorry that I was a little rude running off like that." Kurapika apologized. You shrugged it off, "No, It's okay! I scared you." You replied. Kurapika looked at you one last time before he set his book down, "I've haven't read the last pages of this book but I believe I know how it would end so.. Do you want to talk about this book?" Kurapika asked. "Sure!" You two then talked about the book, surviving the little tests and got to the exam where Exam 1 began.