Chapter 14 - A Winter Tryst Part 1

When the air began to cool and the days became dreary, Dorian would retreat to his house at Algiers. The journey by boat always cleared his head and the salty sea air did wonders for his constitution. He chartered passage on a three-mast wooden clipper ship called the Falcon. The ship had previously been used for the tea trade and was a sleek and speedy vessel. The voyage passed quickly with most of his time spent on deck watching for whales and dolphins. Dorian marveled as the dolphins spun and leapt from the water and the great whales slapped their mighty fins and spouted their defiance high into the air.

The time passed too quickly and soon the ship was docking in the port of Algiers. The French colony offered warm weather and many exotic tastes. His house sat along the beach and offered a stunning view of the bay. He would often be joined by Lady Helena when her husband was called away on business. The two would lay on the warm sand beach and listen as the waves crashed endlessly. They drank marvelous Turkish coffee and sipped sweet mint tea brought by the Arab servants. They spent their days talking about the many wonders of life and made plans to travel the world together.

In the evenings, they would retire with a large bottle of Medea wine and push the limits of physical pleasure. Lady Helena introduced all sorts of riding crops and restraints to the bedroom. She taught him how to intermingle pain with pleasure to achieve a more complicated gratification. They experimented with the hidden arts of the "Kama Sutra", role-played different fantasies, and burned each other with dripped candle wax.

One evening, Lady Helena brought a shy young whore to their bedroom and introduced her as a Tunisian Princess. Her skin was a dark cream color and her brown date-tinted eyes sparkled like the sun reflecting off the water. The thin girl was draped in pink transparent veils that hinted at the curves hidden beneath. She soon put those to use at Lady Helena's command. She began by seductively dancing and gyrating her hips as she clapped together small finger-cymbals. She spun and kicked her long legs while her tight stomach contracted and moved in a way that completely mesmerized Dorian. One by one, the veils were provocatively shed until her small dark nipples were exposed.

Lady Helena observed Dorian's reactions to every movement with great attentiveness. She smiled as the girl placed a thin veil behind his head and pulled him in close to kiss her perky breasts.

***Warning part 2 of this chapter contains mature content and scenes which may be offensive to many readers. Read part 2 of this chapter at your own risk. Otherwise skip ahead to Chapter 15***