Chapter 1

I was driving home from the graduation, my hat in the seat next to me. I arrived at my apartment 10 minutes later. My phone rang and I picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Yo, dude! We're having a sick party at my place. Everyone is invited." he informed me.

"Alright, cool. What time?" I asked looking at my watch.

"8:30," he replied.

"See you there." I said and hung up.

It was only 4:37 so I had time to get ready. I quickly texted him.

Y/n - U need any snacks or anything?

Jake💎 - sure

Y/n - what about sodas?

Jake💎 - that too

I turned off my phone and changed into some better clothes. It only takes about 5 minutes to get to Target. I grabbed a few liters of Dr. Pepper, Sprite, and CocaCola. I got some chips as well and proceeded to checkout. Once I was done, I headed out to my car. I looked at my watch - 5:12.
The sound of my knuckles hitting against the door sounded. Jake opened the door.

"Hey, Y/n!" he greeted and helped me with the bags. He brought them inside and put the drinks in the fridge and set the chips on the counter.

"Now what?" I asked.

"We should get started on this place." he muttered and looked around.

A few hours later, everything was set. It was 8:28. The doorbell rang and Jake answered it. A few people greeted him and walked inside. They stood around the table as I sat on the couch scrolling through my phone. The place was crowded 30 minutes later. The DJ turned on the music and everyone started dancing. Oh I didn't mention, Jake has a pretty big house. I noticed Camila and Normani on the dance floor while Lauren was snacking and chatting with Austin. I couldn't find Dinah or Ally. I was still sitting down on the bar stool when I noticed Normani walking up to me.

"Hey, cutie." She greeted with a smile and sat next to me.

I gave her a silent wave and watched as Camila came to sit next to Normani as the music changed to a smooth beat.

"Great party, huh?" I asked them looking down the table at the two.
They both nodded. I took a sip of my drink and listened as the music changed again. I got up and looked over at Camila.

I offered her a hand, "Need a dancing partner?"

She took my hand and got up walking towards the dance floor. We started dancing. She started grinding on me while biting her lip. It was getting a bit hot in here.  She then turned around and looked up at me. Her brown eyes stared into mine. The music changed once more and she glanced at me before walking off the dance floor. I sat next to her. Jake handed me a beer as he sat next to me. He signaled over to Camila and I noticed she was staring down at my pants. When I looked at her she quickly turned her head. Jake chuckled and stood up.

We were all having a shot contest. I took one and almost fell backwards. Peter took one and was trying to keep his balance but soon fell. The crowd around us cheered. I laughed as they shook me signaling I won. My vision faded black as I fell backwards.

I flickered my eyes open. Sunshine was blinding me. I looked around noticing I was in Jake's guest room. I looked over to my side and rubbed my eyes. Camila! I quickly sat up noticing she was all cuddled up in my side. I quickly slipped on my clothes. She yawned and I looked at her as she woke up. She noticed me and was as freaked out as I was. She sat up and stared at me.

"What happened?" I questioned running my hand through my hair.

She shook her head in response. The door creaked open and I noticed it was Jake.