ch.4

Sorry for any mistakes.

Lau's POV:

It's been a month and I've had to change him from pull-ups to diapers because he's refused to use the toilet. He also hasn't pooped and I'm getting worried. If he doesn't it could cause some serious problems. Unfortunately, I'm packing for a two-week job Eleni has for me while he cries loudly in a playpen I bought begging me not to leave.

"Daddy don't gooo!" He wails reaching for me. Giving in I lift him up and hold him tightly against me. His cries instantly calm down as he grabs my shirt in his hands tightly.

"Bunny I have too. It won't be very long I promise." His breath hitches as he tries to calm himself. I sit on my bed, against the headboard, setting him in my lap rubbing his back.

"Look at me." His gaze slowly makes its way into my eyes.

"You're gonna be here with sissy Lynn. I'll call or video chat every night. I'll send pictures and maybe you can send some back. I'm not dumping you off somewhere for a few weeks and not care. I love my baby but if you want toys and things I have to work ok?" Tears still escape his eyes as he nods. He scoots closer tucking his head under my chin.

"Now I'm not leaving until tomorrow and I need you to do something for me before I go."

"What?" I sigh.

"You've been wearing diapers for a few weeks now and you haven't pooped. I don't need you sick from holding it in. Now you either do that or I'm gonna have to get some medicine and Lynn will have to deal with it before daddy. Do you want that?" He shakes his head no.

"Then you better do something before I leave at noon tomorrow understand?"

He nods. I pick him up placing him back into his playpen only to hear a whine. I look to see him holding his arms up with his lip trembling.

"Let daddy finish packing and then I'll hold you all day ok?" He drops his arms and grabbed his bunny, just watching me. I finish fairly quickly setting the big bag aside and attending to my pitiful little bunny.

"There there. Daddy's here you're ok." I hold him to me as he clings tightly.

"My poor baby." I set him on my hip grabbing his bunny and going into the kitchen putting him in his new highchair.

"No daddy up!" He says squirming.

"No daddy's gonna make lunch and then I'll hold you."

"Noooo." I smacked the side of his thigh making him look at me.

"Don't you dare start pitching a fit the day before I leave or I'll leave you here with a red bottom do you understand?"

He quit squirming and just began to cry.

"B-bunny sorry. Bunny sorry." He cried.

"Sshh bunny you're ok. Don't get all worked up. Sshh. Daddy's not mad it's ok." I rubbed his thigh and kissed his forehead. He finally calmed down allowing me to wipe his face and give him a kiss.

"Now what does my baby want to eat?"

"Mmm...c-can I have...umm..." He looks so cute when he's thinking.

"Macaroni!" He smiles.

"You want macaroni hmm?" He nods.

"Alright." I cook him some shell macaroni and cheese while he plays with his bunny until it fell in the floor.

"Daddy?"

"Hmm?"

"My bunny fell."

"Well, you're about to eat so don't worry about it." I brought over his bowl and sat down. Of course, him being him he tried to eat it but I had to stop him knowing he'd cry from how hot it is.