Introductions

Ash sighed and looked down at his watch. ' I wonder what the others are doing. '

He refocused his attention on his meal while the others peacefully ate and Gary tried to flirt with the girls at the tables beside them.

Ash simply kicked Gary in the shin and continued eating.

' This is boring ' he thought while Gary held his leg in pain, giving Ash a couple death stares that he just ignored.

Outside the other restaurant

" Iron tail " Bonnie commanded.

Dedenne nodded and rushed twords the Sceptile that was on the other side of the battle field, knocking it out.

She had taken out 4 of his Pokemon already, his Gallade, Skarmory, Snorlax and now Sceptile. Meanwhile Dedenne didn't look tried or phased at all.

Max returned his fallen Pokemon, thanking it for doing its best.

" Your Pokemon are really strong! " Max praised.

Bonnie smirked. " Thanks, I learned everything from my brother. "

Max looked at the group behind her. " Is that your brother there? " He said as he pointed to Clemont.

" Yes I am, although i think she was referring to her other brother " Clemont stepped forward and winked at Bonnie, she smiled and faced her opponent once more.

" I'm guessing he must be very strong " the Professer said.

" He is. " Bonnie began as Dedenne hopped on top of her head. " Although he's been through a lot and has every right to hate humanity, he keeps the pain inside and pushes forward twords his goals. "

The traitors hung their head in shame. Even though they didn't know Bonnie was talking about Ash, their thoughts immediately went to what they did to him.

" We should go now. " Sawyer said.

" But what about the battle? " Brock asked

" I'd love to continue this, but I'm afraid we have places to be " Bonnie replied as she returned the mouse Pokemon.

The group made their way through the crowd and walked down the road back to the hotel.

" We should probably head to the Pokemon center " Dawn suggested.

" Yeah.... " They all muttered as they made their way there.

Ash's hotel room.

His entire room was the top floor, it was gigantic.

Ash made his way twords his bed and stood at the end. He held his arm out and pulled the sleeve back a bit, enough so that you could see the watch that wrapped around his wrist.

" Come on out my friends! " Ash cheered as a bright glow came from the watch. In seconds the light died down and all his Pokemon stood their facing him, smiles on their faces.

There was Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Charizard, Kingler, Muk, Tauros(x30), Snorlax, Heracross, Bayleef, Quilava, Totodile, Noctowl, Donphan, Swellow, Sceptile, Corphish, Torkoal, Glalie, Staraptor, Torterra, Infernape, Buizel, Gliscor, Gible, Unfezant, Oshawott, Pignite, Snivy, Scraggy, Leavanny, Palpitoad, Boldore, Krookodile, Talonflame, Hawlucha, Noivern, Goodra and Greninja. As well as his new additions which include Larvitar, Nidoking, Nidoqueen, Ninetails, Alola Vulpix, Arcanine, Poliwag, Rapidash, Gengar, Eevee, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Umbreon, Espeon, Leafeon, Glaceon, Sylveon, Scizor, Blissey, Mawile, Milotic, Gorebyss, Salamence, Lucario, Hippopotas, Togekiss, Rotom, Gothitelle, Ducklett, Mienshao, Druddigon, Florges and Porygon.