Expecting

Chapter 9

Carlos received a teddy bear from Alexa in the mail and tweet about it. Logan got an batman pillow from Erin while James got superman shorts from Halston. Kendall received Spiderman boxers from Tiffany and wore them as he tweeted a photo for her.

HeffronDrive: @PrincessTiff thank you for theses awesome boxers, Baby. Coming home from mom house. Can't wait to hold u in my arms again.

Kendall made it home at midnight since the car had a flat tire and Tiffany knew. He quietly tiptoed into their bedroom and crawled into the covers trying hard not to wake her knowing she was working nonstop today. She groaned at the sound of someone moving her head away from Kendall pillow as she sleepily sees the familiar tattoo of the elements with the peace sign on his back.

"Kenny?"

Kendall rolled over to face her.

"Hey Babe did I wake you?"

Tiffany kissed him.

"Yeah but I will fall asleep again."

Kendall smiled as he watched her drifted off to sleep as he pulled her close to him resting her head on his chest. The next morning Kendall woke her up by kissing her.

"Babe..let.,.me..sleep!" She mumbled.

Kendall said.

"No I have been away from you three month is too damn long."

Tiffany sleepily kissed him as Kendall took off his shirt showing his abs.

"Babe, have you been working out?"

Kendall smiled. "Just for you!"

So time go on and Tiffany didn't feel good throwing up nonstop so she got a test and sure enough. At the locker she pulled Kendall aside and said.

"I'm pregnant."