Chapter 6

Hey! Please vote and comment, it really motivates me to write and I really hope you enjoy the story! :)  Again, like the first chapter I can't do anything about how the paragraphs are indented, it wont edit unfortunately so thanks to those people who point it out, I have tried to change it but it won't work, thanks and enjoy!

When people say that boy’s houses are messy, they aren’t kidding. Cooper apparently shared this apartment with his band mates every few weeks and lived at home with his parents in between.

                The apartment was on the fifth floor and the lift was out so by the time we got up to the apartment itself I’d had enough of stairs to last me a lifetime.

“So this is it, home sweet home!” Cooper exclaimed, wiggling his eyebrows as he opened the door at the end of a fairly neat corridor. I had grinned at the time but the grin soon vanished when I entered the room itself.

                “I didn’t know that room 219 of the King Road flats was prone to natural disasters.” I joked when Cooper leant over me to shut the door. His warm breath danced on my cheeks briefly before he pulled back and led me down the navy blue passage into a large room.

                He laughed, picking up a sock from the arm of the sofa.

“You’re hilarious.” He said flatly but was smiling at the same time. He looked around him at the mess and groaned. “Josh! Dale!” He shouted, his voice echoed slightly and I heard some rummaging around in a room a few doors up.

“Coop! Is that you man? How’d the date with that chick go?” A groggy voice came from the passage behind me and I heard Cooper gasp. I turned and found myself face to face with Josh who was stood in his boxers with a major case of bed head. I quickly turned back around with my face going red into a bright blush.

“Oh, yikes, sorry.” Cooper rolled his eyes and picked up a pair of jeans that was on the dining table. Although it looked more like an ironing board than it did a table.

“That’s alright.” I managed to squeak whilst Cooper was still glaring in the direction behind me.

                “Ally isn’t it?” Josh asked. When I was certain that he was now partly dressed I turned around to shake his hand again.

“Yep, good to see you again.” I said politely but he only laughed, shaking his head.

“Nah, it’s probably not after what went down with your friend.” I scrunched up my nose and held a hand up to silence him.

“Please don’t share the details; she’s already been through it twice.” He laughed and moved to sit down on the sofa amongst all the dirty clothes.

                “Josh, what happened in here?” I turned around to see that Cooper was opening a window and picking up an old pizza box along with a few shirts.

“Well, I lost my notepad.”

“The one with the lyrics?” Cooper asked, his voice going a bit panicked, this notepad was obviously important.

“Don’t get your boxers in a twist man, I found it and know the new songs for tonight.” A grin broke out on both the boys faces and I leant back on the doorframe gently whilst they talked about the show.

                Looking around the apartment made me wonder what actually belonged to Cooper. Okay, so you couldn’t really see much under all of the rubbish but it seemed quite homey. It was also quite difficult to keep my eyes off Cooper as he moved around, picking up guitar picks.