Sleeping Alone 🇰🇷

"Welcome to Jeju!" Jungkook shout when they finally hop inside of the van.

They take half an hour before they got in Jeju. Everyone felt tired even though they got sleep on the plane.

"Hyung, are we going at the beach later?" Jungkook asked to Hoseok excitedly.

"No. We need to rest first. We will go there maybe tomorrow?"Hoseok answer while rubbing his eyes and Jungkook just nodded then look outside the window.

"Aren't you going to talk to Jimin?" Namjoon suddenly asked to Hoseok "This is also your honeymoon. And it's so sad to know that you two has a quarrel. Remember that We Got Married show will end here at Jeju. The show is nonsense if the two of you broke-up on the last episode" he continued.

Hoseok look to Jimin at the back then he saw that the latter is keep on laughing on Yoongi. Then he look back again to Namjoon "He is okay even without my presence beside him. He is really cute with Yoongi hyung. I won't feel sad if he wanted to be with that hyung at the end. They have chemistry. Don't you see it? And I'm tired to apologize. I'm always the one who end up saying sorry"

"What do you mean? You will just keep it like this? How about the show? You still need to do it until the end"

"I guess, I need to be good at acting then. Don't ask me again Namjoon. I'm tired" then he close his eyes.

---------------------------------------------------

"Stop acting like it's really funny because we both know that it isn't" Yoongi whisper.

Jimin look at him and after awhile he look down "Sorry. I just really wanted to forget that I have a fight with Hoseok hyung"

Yoongi look at everyone to see that no one is giving attention to them. He clear his throat, the reason why Jimin look up and he whisper "Tell me what's the problem? Why the two of you fight again?"

" It's all my fault. I get mad at him again just because I notice that he felt too excited when Taehyung talked about the things that they wanted to do at the beach"

"How did you know that he feel excited?"

"Hyung~ it's obvious because when we reach reached the house, he immediately go to our room and pack his things"

"But you said you will go pack your things. That's what I remembered when you bid a goodbye"

"Yeah. I know"

"What are you going to do now?"

Jimin got furrowed eyebrows "What do you mean?"

"It's your fault, right? So you need to apologize. Don't think that Hoseok will be the one to say sorry. It's not his fault" the older said sternly.

Jimin then look to Hoseok and after a minute he sigh "I can't. I really can't"

"But– Okay. If that's what you want. Just try to be single until the end of the show" Yoongi said and a little bit piss-off.

---------------------------------------------------

They arrive to the house that they will going to stay. They all get out of the van but they notice Hoseok didn't badge and still sleeping.

"Jimin, please wake-up your husband" Seokjin said.

Jimin then pointed to his self "Me? Seriously?"

"Yes" Seokin said with a raise eyebrows "Who else will going to do that? Oh! right. Taehyung is here with us. He can wake up your husband" Seokjin said on his face.

Jimin's eyes got wide when he notice that Seokjin is going to call Taehyung and he immediately shout "NO! I can wake him by myself. No need to call him, okay?" then Seokjin, Namjoon and Yoongi smirk.

"Posessive" Namjoon whisper.

Jimin open the van and notice how his husband is sleeping so peacefully. He cleared his throat and try to shake the latter "Hyung~ wake up. We're here already" he said and the older woke up immediately.

They lock their gaze for a bit second. Both wanted to apologize but no one has a confident to speak.

Jimin then move away "Jin hyung asked me to wake you up" he said and leave.

Hoseok then sitting-up straight "If Jin hyung didn't ask him to wake me up, he will not wake me up. What a caring husband he is. I bet if I am Yoongi hyung, he will wake me up voluntarily" he talk to himself and after a minute he follow them.

---------------------------------------------------

They all settle inside. They look so awed on the place. Jungkook go to the window to see the view and he smile widely to see a perfect blue sea.

"Hyung! We are near the beach. The sea is so beautiful" Jungkook said to all the members happily and everyone look except to Hoseok that slamp on the couch.

"Hyung, are you okay? Are you really tired?" Jungkook suddenly asked and everyone look to the latter.

Hoseok then smile weakly "Yeah. Sorry"

"It's okay. You and Jimin's room is on the left side upstairs" Namjoon announce.

"Yoongi, Jungkook and Taehyung will share a room on the left side upstairs too. Next to the couple's room"

"Can I sleep with Taehyung?" Hoseok suddenly ask that make everyone's eyes got wide.

"Why? It's your honeymoon too, remember?" Namjoon ask.

"Yeah! But I don't feel like it's a honeymoon. So, can I?" Hoseok insisted to ask.

Everyone look to Jimin to know if it's okay for him or not.

"Why are you all looking at me?" Jimin then ask innocently.

"It's just because he is your husband" Namjoon stated to the obvious.

"It's just for the show. I don't care who the hell he wanted to be with. It's nice to have the room alone by myself" then they all nodded.

After a while Hoseok stand up and go upstairs.

"Tell me how it feels to sleep alone Jiminnie" Yoongi teased and the younger just roll his eyes.

---------------------------------------------------
♡JungChanSeok