Two

The gentle hum of Nathaniel's stunning Nissan Altima Coupe increased its speed as the luxurious vehicle continued to cruise down the vast highway. Relaxing abit from the rigid journey,Nate began to take the final exit on his right to their final destination. Gripping the steering wheel until his knuckles turned white,Nate guided the sleek designed machine into the outskirts of Downtown Dallas. After a 12 hour drive from Cedar Rapids Iowa in the middle of the night,the two had finally made it. Yes,Nate had chosen one of the most heavily populated cities in all of Texas. But there was a reason for it. There was always a reason for his actions. It was something that Morah had learned to live with since she could remember. Nate was a man of few words,and whenever he did speak it was for a purpose that even she sometimes couldn't comprehend.

Many would ask why Nate would even choose such a city? A place so congested with people,people who are too busy dealing with their own lives to worry about a few new additions was exactly what Nate was looking for. Dallas was the perfect place for him and Morah to blend in and become lost in the crowd. And hopefully off the radar of "Them." In truth "They" are the very reason that Nate had to make a sudden move last night with Morah.  At first Nate believed Cedar Rapids could be the perfect place for them to reside until the regular time to move came around. But unfortunately Nate and Morah were not so lucky. When the two lived in Cedar Rapids quite a few flukes had made their presence known to Nate. Throwing off everything he had planned. Plans had to be moved up no matter the reason. It was uncalled for and very stressful. But Nathaniel had no choice,for they were nearly discovered by "Them."

If it hadn't been for one of many informants which lived in the area. And most of all served under Nate in the vast underground network of information, both he and Morah might have been dead. To save their lives Nate acted on the information he had received and within a blink of an eye made the decision to save Morah. Moving her this soon was not his initial plan,and Nate knew how angry it would make the already moody woman. But he had no other choice. Morah was not aware of the dangers which continued to seek them out every God given moment. No. She didn't know. Morah was unaware of those who wished nothing more than to see her lifeless body before their very feet. But to allow Morah some sort of normalcy,Nate continued to hide the truth from her. For the moment she did learn of the truth their would be no turning back.

Never would Morah be able to hide her eyes from the evils beyond Earth. Never would she be able to pretend horrible things were happening. But not because the world itself was indeed rotting away due to man. How they mistreated the land God had bestowed upon them. It was not only Morah causing the earth's slow but sure destruction but man himself. Man. How insolent man has become by making advances and technology and daring to call themselves "Gods". How dare they? It sickened Nate at the very thought, but he had nothing to worry about. Because since the moment that infant was placed into his care;Nate had dedicated himself to her wellbeing.Even if she doesn't realize all the sacrifices Nate had made and continues to make for her. It didn't matter. Nate had his mission. And that mission was keeping Morah alive. And so far he has done a pretty good job.

Nathaniel released a heavy sigh, before parking the car in an underground parking garage. Turning the key in the ignition, Nate felt the car tremble for its few final moments before losing whatever life it once held due to its engine. As quietly as possible Nate hurriedly began to grab bag after bag. Hoisting them over his shoulder,the muscular man made his way into the main building of the hotel. Which would be the temporary home for the two until further accommodations are taken. The moment Nate stepped into the lobby of the hotel all eyes were on him. Especially the many women in the room,who immediately seemed to cease their chatter the moment he arrived. It would be foolish to say that Nathaniel was quite accustomed to the many stares he would receive from those around him. It was normal for someone like him. To others,no to man he was breathtaking to gaze upon. It was as if a model from a well known magazine had waltzed into the domain,with the sex appeal of of 100's at his disposal.

Nathaniel was fairly attractive to the humans,but when it came to those like him he was merely okay looking. One of the middle aged women around him struggled to close her mouth,as Nathaniel approached her desk. The plump faced woman swallowed a lump in her throat before opening her mouth to speak. Her voice sounding like a mere squeak due to her anxiety. "Welcome to the Omni,I'm Linda. How may I help you sir?"The woman calling herself Linda informed,her voice shaky and palms sweaty. She surprised herself by the fact that she was even able to speak to this Adonis of a man before her. Nate placed the many bags and briefcases of clothes on the ground beside him. Allowing the bellhop to place them on a cart. "I'm checking in for Nathaniel Afliel."Nate stated,wishing to great straight to the point as quickly as possible.

The doe eyed Linda nodded before maniacally typing on her keyboard,choosing not to look Nate in the eye. Afraid Linda would lose herself completly in that emotionless gaze. "Y-yes Mr. Afliel I have you and a guest in room 701."Linda informed as Nathaniel simply nodded at the woman,ushering her to hurry up the process. Which she grudgingly did,handing Nate two keys to the room. Nathaniel mumbled a polite word of thanks before sending the bellhop with one of the keys to the room. Ordering him to put their belongings inside,while flashing him a $50 bill. The young teenager nodded excitedly as he pushed the cart with all his might to one of the many elevators. The excitement of a fat tip heavy on the boys mind. While explaining the sudden move to Morah later was more of what was on Nate's mind.

Deciding not to drag this out any longer than necessary,Nate swiftly made his way back to his car. Where Morah continued to sleep soundly, her seat was layed all the way back. Allowing those who walked pass to catch a feeling glimpse of her stunning face. A face so be twitching that many women would be in a fit of jealousy and rage the moment they layed eyes on Morah. Carefully Nate unbuckled the sleeping Morah,before pulling her into his arms. Allowing Morah to rest her head against his left bicep. Without disturbing her sleep Nate carried the unconscious Morah to the room the two of them would temporally share. Placing her on one of the two queen sized beds,Nate placed a blanket over Morah. Noticing as she nuzzled her face into the warm comforts of the blanket.

Once again Nathaniel was able to keep her safe,but now to further her safety Nate had one more thing to do. He needed information. More than the mediocre informants had before. He needed more, and what better way to find something than going straight to the source? And it just so happens the source of all information in both Heaven and Hell were in fact centered in Dallas around one single individual. An individual that Nate hoped had the details he needed to keep both him safe and Morah alive. But he wasn't too sure. This person was known to have an extremely bad temper and always asks for a hefty payment for their services. But it had to be done. For Morah's sake and Nathaniel's Master,Nate was more than ready to face the heat. Nate just hoped it would be a fruitful endevour.